My Plumber Inc

My Plumber Inc

Reviews for My Plumber Inc

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

moved a hot water radiator

Altin was forthcoming and reliable, stuck to his quote, showed up on time with an assistant, and did a great job... he also gave us some pointers about our furnace and radiators. thanks!!

Thank you for taking your time to right a review for my work

Smita in Mississauga
Smita in Mississauga

Kitchen Sink and Dishwasher relocation/ installation

Guys, if you are reading this, I can't recommend anyone more highly in plumbing service than Altin and his assistant Elvis, they were so professional, I couldn't even be happier with the work they did. They discovered that my sink didn't have the right strainers for the pipe and went out of their way to rectify that for me plus additional pipes since my dishwasher was relocating. They did a million dollar job in making sure the pipes from the dishwasher don't interfere with my cabinet space and they were so friendly and entertaining. It was such a pleasure to have them work on my utilities, I can't ask for more!

My Plumber Inc appreciate your review. We will always continue to provide best service to our customers

Aneki
Aneki

Kitchen Reno & General Plumbing

Altin was fantastic. A professional from the start, he helped us reroute our pipes in the kitchen to allow us more cabinet space. He also installed our 2 piece bathroom, kitchen sink/faucet, and fixed a lot of little problems with our plumbing. My house is over 30 years and is all copper pipes. He did a tremendous job at a great price.

Will absolutely use him again and recommend him to anyone that needs a plumber.

Thank you. It's my number one priority to keep my costumers satisfied with my work

Shower install

Altin installed a 3-way shower for me during my bathroom renovation. He was very responsive, helpful and patient. A small fix required him to return which he did without issue or complaint. The shower looks and works great. Thank you!

Thank you for your review. It's our priority to make costumers happy with our work

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Plumbing for Laundry Room

I hired Altin from My Plumber Inc. to relocate the plumbing for my washing machine and plumb in a new utility sink.

The job was tricky because of the way the drain had to be relocated. I posted the job on Home Stars and a few contractors came to check it out. Altin was the first person to come, was nice enough to spend time reviewing what I wanted and worked out the best solution.

Overall, Altin did a great job - I often do my own work for smaller Reno jobs and am picky about the work from contractors I hire. His attention to detail is great and he did not cut any corners.

Thank you for your time to write the review. It's our priority to keep our customers satisfied with our service

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Great Work, Decent Price

We needed to update the fixtures in our bathroom, but we didn't need a complete gut job. Atlin and his helper hauled out an old rusting cast iron tub, the toilet and sink. They shifted some floor boards to repair the floor where the old tub drain was and made everything looks great again.
They were fast and clean and I'll were going to have them back to do some more work in our second bathroom.

Thank you for your business and the time you took to write me a review

Kien
Kien

Plumbing work for a whole house renovation

I have Altin to do the rough in and finish for my plumbing works when I renovated my house including 2 washrooms and 2 kitchens. All the work have been done as schedule. When I needed to change some works here and there he always accommodated my needs. Cannot complain about anything. Very straight forward guy.

Thank you for your business and I appreciate for taking your time to write the review

amdab in Toronto
amdab in Toronto

shelving unit install + plumbing + laundry machine fix

Altain goes above and beyond , he not only took care of our washing machine install and plumbing but also installed a fantastic shelving system as well as wall brackets for coats - seriously the best find on homestars and we highly recommend him for not only plumbing but carpentry - he even went to lowes with me and selected all the materials and measured it to perfection - great personality and reasonable pricing!

Lisa L  in Old Toronto
Lisa L in Old Toronto

Repaired broken pipe

My Plumber was fantastic. We had a pipe break in the evening & he came out immediately, found where it was coming from, and did all the repairs. He was fast, knowledgeable, skillful, reasonably priced, and a pleasure to deal with. We definitely would use him again & recommend him to anyone needing plumbing services.

Manoj S.
Manoj S.

Washrooms

after a few companies came and quoted i got referred to Altin- when the others said i can do this but someone else will need to do that- Altin was able to complete all the plumbing work i needed- he installed my shower /drain/double vanities - i was pretty happy with his work so i called him for my master washroom. he gave some suggestions and was able to make some changes and increase the size of my shower as well. his work was good- no leaks in a year so i trusted him. now he is completing some work in my basement washroom as well. also he fixed a few things in and around the house - some broken faucets that he went to Moen and got me the replacements for free.. great work. already referred him to some friends and no complains there as well. great work.wish i could put some pictures for the finished product here

my plumber inc. thank you for giving us your business

More about My Plumber Inc

Welcome to My Plumber Inc, most trusted company to bring plumbing professionalism at your door. We offer a full range of services for your plumbing projects. We carry out residential and commercial work.