Countertops

Kitchen Countertop Installation

Calgary
AB
T2E 6K9

Amazing service and great selection of production. The installation process went very smoothly. We have already used them twice and highly recommend to others.

We appreciate your business and your generous review. Please keep referring us. Thank you.

hh3d.designs
hh3d.designs

Kitchen renovations

Calgary
AB
T2E 6K9

Great job. Very professional. They were very accomodating to all my request. Outstanding service. I will definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We highly appreciate your feedback and your bussiness.

AJ
AJ

Bathroom Vanity

We recently hired GoodvGranite for our two washroom vanities. They did a good job for a good price. The service was professional and everything went smooth. Hy and his team is friendly and professional. I surely recommend their service.

Hey AJ, we appreciate your review
Hope to help you with your next project soon. Thank you

Weje
Weje

Kitchen Renovation

I contacted Mishal for my basement kitchen. I want to have Quartz countertop. Mishal and Hy came to my house with samples. They adviced me on color selection such as which colors will go with my cabinet and which will stain easily. The turn out time was quick. I am happy with the job and the service. They were very friendly too.

Thank you for your review. We are glad to serve you.

Richard  in Calgary
Richard in Calgary

Kitchen Countertop

So I just had my kitchen countertop installed a couple off days ago from Good Granite and I just have to say they did an amazing job. The entire process was fast and easy. First, they showed me the colours that they had and then explain to me how much money it was. To top it off, they even took me to their warehouse to get a better look of the colour. The stabs of quartz were so big. So on the day off installation, Hy, the owner, and his workers were very professional, they carefully remove my old countertop without damaging the backsplash . Furthermore, at the end of the installation, Hy asked me if I was happy or not and if I was not happy, he would stay until I was happy.

Thank you so much Richard. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Enjoy your new kitchen!!!

More about Good Granite Ltd

Welcome to Good Granite Ltd. Good Granite Ltd is a Calgary based, family run business. We are a stone fabrication and installation company. We specialize in quartz, granite and marble countertops.

We deal with kitchen/vanity/ wet bar counter tops and upgrade them to Quartz, Granite or Marble. We have a huge range of selection colour, design and price wise. Our fabricators and installers are experienced and thrive to give you a quality experience.

We are hoping to expand our business and build new relationships with other local businesses as well as homeowners. We would love to be aded to your list of trusted suppliers. We have a capacity to finish 3-4 projects per day. We have done commercial projects in addition to residential ones and are ready to provide with references on request.

Services We Offer

Countertops for kitchen
Countertops for Vanities
Wet bars
Tabletops
Stone work around fire places
Variety of Edge Profiles
Sinks and faucets
Plumbing
Backsplash installation

Some of the well known brands we offer are TCE, GS, Silestone,Caesarstone and Dekton by Cosentino.
We work with quality brands only, thriving to offer quality service at a Price you would find Competitive.

We offer no obligation estimates and in home design consultations. We also offer free sink cut out, free templates, standard edge profile and removal and disposal of your old countertop as part of our package deal, all included in your price. We offer a variety of high end sinks and faucets to go along with your new countertop.

Our store is located at 4112 23 Street NE. Contact us today to book your appointment. Your business is our priority.