Acon Renovation

Reviews for Acon Renovation

Mark I.
Mark I.

Basement with Washroom Renovation

Paul and Mike were absolutely phenomenal! I've already recommended them to both family and friends. They are the hardest working people I've ever met, arriving at 7am on the dot every morning and working almost straight through to 7pm. I often told them to take a break for their own sake. They don't take money up front and clearly lay out a payment schedule that shows what work is to be done before an instalment is to be received and provide receipts for all purchases, even minor ones. The price was amazing. It was very much appreciated when we had specified we'd do the painting of the bathroom only to find out they did it for free one day. Their workmanship was impeccable and they clearly explained all options as they presented themselves during the process. They finished in the exact timeframe they had stated at the beginning and did a thorough job cleaning up dust and debris. They are, by far, the best contractors I've ever seen. I can't recommend them highly enough!

wdwulit
wdwulit

Bathroom Project

My fireplace was remodeled by Acon Reno last year. This year again guys did excellent job in renovating my bathroom in the basement. Big thanks to Mike and Paul for passion and for your flexibility. You really did a great work, my new bathroom is made very carefully with considerations all my wishes. Thank you guys for your responsibility.

angnaherniuk
angnaherniuk

House renovation

I would like to share my great story of renovation my house. Mike and Paul helped me out to renovate my house. The most what I like - it is the quality and advice what guys provided for me. My kitchen was transformed into open concepts in smart way, now I have more space and I really like it. Also want I’d like to mention - I was surprised to find out that guys are very responsible for their job. Since I did have same celebrations in my house I postponed renovation. But Acon Reno team worked long hours to finish project on time.
Thank you guys again. Wish your company success.

Trista L.
Trista L.

Kitchen renovation

Hi everybody. My name is Ashley. I'm very happy that I hired Acon Renovation LTD. Guys did really good job on my kitchen renovation project. I bought this house back in 2013. Year after me and my husband decided to remodel our kitchen and make it more social place. For this reason we agreed to get rid of the wall between kitchen and living room. Centre island was installed instead. All kitchen and living/dining room flooring was changed for ceramic tiles and hardwood flooring. Brand new cabinets and countertops were installed, as well as new appliances. As far as the old style illumination was very poor, we decided to install plenty of pot lights, as well as LED lights under the cabinets. We enjoy our new kitchen, specially when we have guests. Thanks a lot to Mike and Paul from Acon Renovation.

More about Acon Renovation

ACON Renovation offers modern and professional approach to Toronto renovations. Acon Renovation has more than a decade of hands on experience behind it’s back in Greater Toronto Area and neighboring districts. Our services include whole house, bathroom, kitchen, and basement renovations. When we agreed upon all the terms and conditions, ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Old Toronto?