A-PLUS ELECTRIC

Reviews for A-PLUS ELECTRIC

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

Upgrade Panel and outlets

A-Plus Electric was great! They came into our home masked and respected our home. They were honest and had a fair price.

Al answered all my questions and explained very thoroughly how Hydro works and the ESA

They worked very quickly, prepared the day before and did a really great job!

We are very happy with their services an would recommend using them to anyone.

It was a pleasure working for you

Maryam
Maryam

Light Installation

A Plus Electric is the best group of skilled electricians that I have seen. They installed lights in my rooms very fast and clean. After installation, they cleaned everything and move everything back. The price is really reasonable and they were on time. They were so polite and professional. I highly recommended them.

It was a pleasure to work with You . Thanks for choosing A-Plus Electric as Your electrician

Masih
Masih

Electrical

Strongly recommend! At our medical cosmetic clinic, we use different types of high power medical LASER devices and Radio Frequency machines. Those devices are are very expensive and every single mistake in their power supply is going to cause extreme damage to very expensive device! So it needs professional electrician not regular ones! It was so tough to find a trustworthy electrical company. Finally, we found A-Plus Electric Company! Iman, the electrical technician, is the most professional person I’ve ever worked with! Very knowledgeable and experienced, he is so patient and listen to you carefully. He knows exactly what you need! He provides you with the best service even beyond your expectations! A-plus Electric gave me the best deal! No reason to go somewhere else! Go to A-plus Electric! I’m sure you will be happy. As the CEO of Derm

Thank You for taking the time to write an amazing review for A-Plus Electric . Your satisfaction in our work means a lot . We really appreciated the opportunity to work in Your office. We are happy that we were able to get the job done for You . Thanks.A-Plus Electric

FredSheri
FredSheri
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Residential main power

Great customer service and job scheduled quickly. A Plus Electrical team showed up on time. They did a great job and was very personable. They are fast, clean and precise. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would hire A Plus Electrical again, for sure.

Thank you.
It was pleasure working with you

More about A-PLUS ELECTRIC

A-Plus Electrical has a long history and a wealth of experience. We offer services throughout the GTA and provide emergency services when you require them most. We provide the best service and quality of work possible, with commitment to keeping your business running, we all depend on electricity, ensuring your ...
Looking for Electricians pros in North York?