AA Stone

Reviews for AA Stone

larry
larry

Kitchen renovation - quartz countertop

Provided great advice and prompt service. Questions were answered via text or phone almost immediately.

From the time we picked our slab after visiting 4 different stores we had a fantastic install only 4 days later!

On site they were great, friendly with my three young kids and dog, worked around some typical Reno challenges and completed what seems to be a perfect install in about 4 hours. This includes a L shape kitchen with two cut outs and an island waterfall with a perfect bookmatch on a complicated slab. They were careful about tools and slabs in and out using moving blankets and cleaned up perfectly afterward.

I can’t imagine it gets better than this, price was very competitive as well considering the slab we choose. Highly recommend.

Happy C.
Happy C.

Kitchen countertop

The customer service was as exceptional as the end product. These guys raise the bar, so to speak.

Alex
Alex

Kitchen countertop and backsplash

They installed a brand new quartz countertop and backsplash in our kitchen. The attention to detail and quality of the work was exceptional. I couldn't be happier with the result and I would recommend AA Stone to anyone who is interested in installing a new counter and backsplash in their kitchen.

Rayanne in Toronto
Rayanne in Toronto

Kitchen Countertop

AAstone was a referral to me by a contractor. They came over right away with many samples to choose from and were quick to complete the job. They were professional and courteous. They did an awesome job and they were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for review Rayanne.

Dave (Toronto)
Dave (Toronto)

Kitchen island Quartz countertop with waterfall sides

The team of Andrews at 'AA Stone' were outstanding to work with on our kitchen island. They were very responsive and gave me thoughtful advice while I was deciding between countertops. We ended up choosing a beautiful Quartz with natural marbling effects that Andrew recommended, which actually saved me money. The AA Stone team arrived on time and were very professional with the installation. They made the entire process effortless and the work they did is absolutely stunning. Both sides of the kitchen island have waterfalls - they matched the pattern perfectly and the edging / cornering of the island is completely seamless. We are very happy with the work.

If you are considering stone countertops call these guys - I wish every contractor had the same level of professionalism and skill AA Stone brought to my kitchen island.

Thank you so much Dave. We were glad to work with you.

danielleong1995
danielleong1995

Kitchen renovation.

Highly professional staff that took their time to explain to us in great detail about what materials would best be suited for the job.
The best kind of service is one that is honest and they definitely displayed that by suggesting materials based on our needs even if it means recommending a cheaper product.

Thank you so much for your review Daniel. We were glad to work with you

Elena
Elena

If you are looking for the quality and fast service, look no further. We are very satisfied with the guys.
Responsible, honest, good people. Our counter and the island look amazing. Thank you.

Aditishah
Aditishah

Kitchen renovation

Andrew’s team did my contertop and made my kitchen look flawless. They are really professional and did the job really quick too. They made everything so easy from selecting which countertop to intallation.
I would truly recommend it

Thank you so much Aditi for your review and for your recommendation.

gudlak2u
gudlak2u
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Countertop

I really liked the guality of the work of a professional and design approach We really enjoyed the work done and the communication with professionals Heartily recommend company AA STONE

Thank you so much. Let this kitchen make you happy every time

Tasha
Tasha

Kitchens and bathrooms

The work was done fast and professional. I will recommend them to all our friends and I will be happy to see them for our future projects.

Thank you so much for cooperation. I wish happiness to all your family.

More about AA Stone

AA Stone is dedicated to manufacture and install a beautiful selection of Custom Kitchens cabinets, Refacing cabinets, Quartz, Marble, Granite, Porcelain countertops and Tiles as well. Our professional design and sales team will work with your vision of the style you want whether in the Traditional, Contemporary or Modern categories. We set the bar very high by guaranteeing the highest quality of product and service to our customers.

***

Quality? Our company places great emphasis on quality and our reputation is very important to us. You can find a lot of information on the quality of production, but only we can offer a lifetime warranty for each product!!!

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to working with you.