White Spruce Carpentry Ltd.

Calgary AB T2G
General Contractors
White Spruce Carpentry Ltd.

Reviews for White Spruce Carpentry Ltd.

Niteesha
Niteesha

Kitchen Renovation

We were looking to update our kitchen without a major overhaul by using existing cabinets and some new build cabinets/island. Tyler’s attention to detail allowed us to get exactly what we wanted and then some. His thoroughness, knowledge and guidance was greatly appreciated as we were not well versed in code requirements or vendors and he made sure to check all the details for us. He went above and beyond by Checking the quality of the painters and counter top installers to the extent of even correcting errors in the existing cabinetry installation by re-leveling them for us. His work ethic, communication and customer service is fantastic! We lived in our home through the Reno and he made sure that it was as unobtrusive as possible. It was a great experience and we are already considering other projects for the future! I would highly recommend white spruce carpentry to anyone considering Renos.

Thank you for the wonderful review Niteesha. You and your family were great to work with. I appreciate all the extra effort you also put in to make the job move smoothly. I look forward to working together again!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Finishing, tiling, kitchen and bathroom work

These are our go to guys! Tyler has helped us with all sorts of jobs around the house. I especially appreciate how reliable he is! He works hard and he always does things things the right way.

Thanks for the generous review! It's my pleasure to help.

Brad H.
Brad H.

Full Apartment Renovation

Fantastic job which was completed to a high standard in the time frame that was discussed with great communication throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!

Thanks Brad. I really enjoyed working on this project. I'm happy you're pleased with the outcome!

Darryl
Darryl

New interior doors, trim, baseboards.

Tyler came in when promised, his work is second to none. You can find others less expensive and others more expensive, but you won’t find one better.

Thanks Darryl. You and your wife were excellent clients! It was a pleasure working in your home.

cassandra
cassandra

Deck

Tyler was very professional in his service. The deck he built for me is equal parts sturdy and attractive. Tyler did not only build the deck on time and on budget, he took on designing the look that gives me way more south-facing space than I previously had. Thanks Tyler!

Thanks Cassandra. You were am excellent client to work with and I'm so glad you enjoy your porch.

Andrew
Andrew

Load-bearing wall removal

We had a small load-bearing wall modified in our condo. Tyler was great to deal with - handled everything from the permits to finishing. Great communication the whole way through and he was reliable and professional. He answered all my questions and gave some advice on other projects we had going on.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone or hire again in the future. Did a great job at a reasonable rate.

Thanks Andrew. You were an awesome client to work with. I'm glad to hear your happy with the finished product and appreciate the kind words.

Elizabeth in Calgary
Elizabeth in Calgary

Installation Of Sliding Doors on Rail System

Tyler was professional, courteous and open to ideas as well as advising on details and the efficiency of the work. He was very knowledgeable about materials and resources. He more than exceeded my expectations, I am very pleased with the results. I will absolutely continue to use his services and highly recommend him. I have renovated several houses in the past and Tyler ranks as one of the best contractors I have used.

Thanks Elizabeth. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. I'm glad you're pleased with the results!

Dane
Dane

Interior Doors, Baseboards, Flooring

​I recently completed a large renovation in my home (i.e. interior doors, trim, flooring) and wanted to share my excellent experience with White Spruce Carpentry. White Spruce Carpentry is owned and operated by Tyler Klassen (Ty), a designated Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter with over 10 years experience in the construction trade. Ty was an absolute pleasure to work with and was my "go-to guy", he specialized in carpentry but his extensive experience in industry allowed him to build a wide network of contacts. If Ty couldn't do it (which was rare), he knew the right person that could and would handle the coordination and specifics

Ty is passionate about his craft with an underlying commitment to quality, I can't express how impressed I am with his fantastic work! He did a great job of discussing budget at the start of the project and finding creative solutions to stay on track while still maintaining his high standards. A larger reno could have been quite painful to live through, but Ty emphasized minimal disruptions and left my house cleaner than when he found it each day before he left. He handled changes and additional scope with ease and was always responsive and easy to contact.

I know I'll be using Ty for future projects and recommending him to my friends and family.

Thank you Dane. You and your family were very accommodating and I enjoyed working with you. Your kind words are very much appreciated!

sharon
sharon

Deck Framing

Amazing work! Exactly what we were hoping for and very knowledgeable at what they do! Highly recommend them... we will use again!!!

Thanks Sharon. You and your family were great to work with and made it very easy for me to frame this deck!

Kathy M.
Kathy M.
1 review Vernon Hills, IL

Renovate the family room

The oak wall and brick fireplace was removed and updated. Ty Klassen helped with ideas, and because we were away Ty went and found material, (tile for wall and floor, wood for mantel). He sent photos as he went to suppliers so we could pick items. He started the work on a Monday and finished the job that week.
We are very happy with the work and appreciated his efficiency in having the job done quickly. We plan on having him renovate our ensuite.

Thanks Kathy. It was pleasure working with you and I look forward to working together in the future!

More about White Spruce Carpentry Ltd.

White Spruce Carpentry is a custom home improvement company that offers a high quality product without sacrificing efficiency. Fully licensed, insured, and bonded, you can relax knowing you're working with a trustworthy and knowledgeable company. Let us help you realize your home's full potential.