SunSky Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for SunSky Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Beautiful Work! Exceed Our Expectations

We can't tell you how happy we were with SunSky Windows & Doors Installation service and workmanship .Our home was built in 1921, and the front entry was a challenge but they got it done and done well indeed. They also provided good advice for future work on the windows based on their years of experience. Very Competent!

Thank you for your trust and choosing SunSky Windows and Doors!

Liam Hopkins in Calgary
Liam Hopkins in Calgary

Wow! Feels Like I Came Home To A Brand New House.

More words of praise to add to the collection! The team arrived here yesterday morning at 8am to replace my large windows. They worked very hard until the job was complete. The expertise and attention to detail was excellent and the windows look terrific. I plan to have more windows installed in the future and would not consider using anyone other than SunSky Windows and Doors.

Darlington W. in Calgary
Darlington W. in Calgary

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!!!

Dealing with SunSky Windows and Doors has been a pleasure, from beginning to end. Their commitment to professionalism is evident. The window installers were meticulous and methodical when installing the windows .I have received more compliments than I can count ,with my neighbours and friends admiring the look and speedy install of a whole house full of windows. Thanks guys for all your efforts and sacrifices. You are the BEST!

Bryan T. in Calgary
Bryan T. in Calgary

Very Neat And Professionally Done

The team were very good workers that cared about the quality of job they did. One would never know that windows and doors had just been installed. Very neat and professionally done- no mess left behind .I am also pleased with the whole process from booking appointment to installation. It was never stressful as they are responsive. Prices too are quite reasonable when compared to others. 101% Recommend!

Theodora J. in Calgary
Theodora J. in Calgary

My Dad Loves The Window Installs

It is not often that we feel compelled to express our gratitude and thanks for outstanding work, but it would be a shame to let this opportunity pass. Actually, I called my dad the other day and he stated that the window installs were very professionally done, the clean-up, etc. was very well executed. You guys were the only company to have what we wanted, and at a VERY reasonable price! Thank you so much! We will definitely recommend your services to our friends.

Gary Cooke in Calgary
Gary Cooke in Calgary

Honest and Quality Service

SunSky Windows And Doors
Calgary
AB
T2Y 3E8

Wow ! what more can I say? A close friend of mine recommended this company and I am not disappointed. They have the best service I have experienced in a long time. They are honest and knowledgeable.The windows have really changed the look of our home. I have booked them again for more work (need to get the front door changed to improve the curb appeal )Love this company and recommend them to everyone."

Thank you and your friend for choosing SunSky Windows and Doors!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Professional Service !

PHEW!!!! The folks at Sunsky Windows and Doors most certainly earned their pay 3 days ago. The quality of work is outstanding. Having had some experience in construction, I can categorically state that the quality of work is superb. They were very clean, efficient and good at their craft. The windows look great inside and out. Good job caulking everything. I would be happy to recommend them if the need arises.

Jean-Paul Giroud in Calgary
Jean-Paul Giroud in Calgary

They Always Come Through!

We used SunSky Windows and Doors a couple months ago and were very happy with the work at the time so when we decided to get the rest of the windows done we chose them again. As always, they did a very good job. Their services are reasonable priced when compared to other competitors. If you are looking for an efficient, reasonable priced, clean and friendly service, SunSky Windows and Doors is highly recommended.

Thank you for choosing SunSky Windows and Doors! That was a great pleasure to provide our service to you.

John D. in Calgary
John D. in Calgary

Excellent Works!!

OUTSTANDING! The word really sums up this company. Their attention to detail was quite impressive.From the initial sales contact, customer support, and through installation of the windows, they delivered and we are so happy with the end product. The professionalism, dedication and warmth of the installation crew have remarkably changed the look of the house! We are extremely pleased and have referred Simon and Sons to enquiring friends and neighbours.

Private User reviews Lethbridge, AB

Installed Windows Are Beautiful

Windows are beautiful! Quotation/prices are quite considerate! Very good attention to detail!Start to finish was done in a very timely manner!
Owner came to make sure process was running smoothly and he was very polite and communicative. They worked with us to come back and finish a final window after some remodelling was done. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience and won't hesitate to use them again in the near future.100% recommended!!!

More about SunSky Windows And Doors

SunSky is an industry-leading company that delivers the best replacement windows and doors to all and sundry in Lethbridge. Without a doubt, our services and products have been of great assistance to many old and new homes in Lethbridge.