SunSky Windows And Doors

Reviews for SunSky Windows And Doors

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Worth every penny

Very impressed with everything about this company. Their quote was almost half of the major competitor. The job was completed on the day they quoted, our new door and frame is far better than what was there before. They even sealed everything afterwards. Great job, great crew!

Thank you for your kind words, Chris!
It was a pleasure to work with you. We are very happy that you are pleased. Enjoy your new door! And dont forget to refer us to your friends and neighbours!

Brian Hammond in Toronto
Brian Hammond in Toronto

Dedicated , Responsive and Experienced Workers

We have had the privilege of working with SunSky Windows & Doors on 2 different installation projects over the past 3 months. As always, they have delivered nothing but exceptional results. They are always prompt, responsive, clean and reliable. We highly recommend them.

Flynn W. Roberts in Calgary
Flynn W. Roberts in Calgary

Quality and Affordable INstallers

The installer were focused on their work and also answered all our questions and did a terrific job.Great team work & attitude. What a pleasure! I will be recommending SunSky Windows and Doors to everyone I know. Thanks!

Audrey G. in Toronto
Audrey G. in Toronto

AAA+ Service... I am Impressed!

I must say I was impressed with the guys who installed the door. Their attention to detail & quality of their work was outstanding.They were also friendly, clean, knowledgeable, professional..WOW!

Walker R. in Calgary
Walker R. in Calgary

These guys are professionals.

Just wanted to take a minute to say how happy I am with my recent window installation. After getting 5 quotes, I decided to use this company even though they were not the lowest bidder. They thorough, careful, efficient, impeccably clean and skilled. The men I worked with were the best – I will definitely recommend !

Ciara F. in Toronto
Ciara F. in Toronto

They Were Great !

Super installers. Went smoothly ! I could not have wished for a better experience. The crew were very easy to deal with and they were also patient in answering all my questions and addressing my concerns. My windows look great. Highly recommend.

Zach B.  in Lethbridge
Zach B. in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Great value for the dollar and superb installation

We were so impressed with the service we received from SunSky Windows & Doors that we have already recommended them to 2 friends and a neighbour.The job was started and completed on time, just as promised and without any hitches. The installation was superb and clean. We will happily use them again in the future should the need arises.

Thank you for choosing SunSky Windows and Doors! We are happy that you had a good experience with our company. We hope you enjoy your new windows. Best regards and see you in your future projects.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Very Prompt and Quality Service

The Sunsky Windows and Doors crew are the very best ! We have used them now 3 times and each time they were prompt,dedicated, pleasant and excellent. Our windows and doors looks great!
Hard working guys that know exactly what they are doing. We highly recommend and promise you will not be disappointed with their outstanding and personable services.

Thank you for choosing SunSky Windows and Doors and thank you for such kind words. Enjoy your new windows and doors. It was a great pleasure to work with you. Hope to meet with you in the future!

Jared Rice in Calgary
Jared Rice in Calgary

Hard-working, Kind & Clean Workers

Great service!Very professional! Competitive price!! I am one week in with my new windows and I love them.
The crew worked their butts off and were super kind and clean. The sign of a successful business is
repeat business and referrals from existing customers.That is exactly what I intend to do-
hire them for more projects and also recommend them to prospective clients. Thanks

Cowell S. in Lethbridge
Cowell S. in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Best Windows And Doors Installation Company Hands Down!

May I take this opportunity to say that I am extremely pleased with the transformation of my house and especially with the efficient way the job was carried out. The windows and doors were installed with care and absolute perfection. My new windows and doors are exactly what I hoped for…attractive, secure and energy efficient. Also, it is great to see the art of customer care and service is alive and well. Thanks guys…YOU ROCK!

More about SunSky Windows And Doors

SunSky is an industry-leading company that delivers the best replacement windows and doors to all and sundry in Lethbridge. Without a doubt, our services and products have been of great assistance to many old and new homes in Lethbridge.