New Vision Homes

Jean l.
Jean l.
1 review Burlington, ON

Two bathrooms

Renovation of small bathroom. Daniel made use of small space, making me a built in shower which was very professionally done to a high standard. He did my main bathroom which was well thought out. Very friendly and accommodating to my needs. I would always call this company first if I ever needed work done. Got what I paid for with no complaints.

Thank you Jean! It was a pleasure doing the work for you , me and my crew where treated extremely well by everyone in your home ! We will always be at your disposal for any other projects you may need to do in the future. All the best ! Daniel

Troy
Troy

Entire home renovation

I hired New Home Visions to perform extensive renovations on my newly purchased home. These included: Hardwood stairs, hardwood flooring, replacing concrete in the garage, interlock paving, driveway replacement, baseboards, casing, popcorn removal, dry walling, etc. Overall i was very please with the work product and service. Daniel was pleasant to deal with and he communicated progress and setbacks on a daily basis. I would have no hesitation recommending New Vision Homes.

Thank you Troy ! it was extremely pleasant working with you at your home ,we are truly grateful to have you and your family as our clients !
we will be always available to help you or any of your friends and family in the future ! Best Wishes to all !
Thanks ,Daniel.

gary
gary

Basement, Bathrooms and outdoor patio

We have Had New Vision design and complete several projects on our home during the last few years. Each time they have worked well beyond our expectations. We will definitely use them again when we need any work done on our home. I cannot express how thankful we are to have found New Vision.

Thank you Gary & all your family members for the kindness & trust in our company, it was a pleasure doing work for you over the years !
we will always be ready and available for any other projects you may need done in the future!

Kind Regards !
Daniel Silva

More about New Vision Homes

We are an owner-operated business in the Construction & Home Renovation Industry since 1987. We pride ourselves in providing high quality finish products, to make the vision of your dreams come true. We have been providing top quality workmanship on all of the different aspects of our business, such as ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ancaster?