New Vision Homes

General Contractors

Reviews for New Vision Homes

Chris
Chris

General Contractor, Large Scale Renovation, several thousand sqf.

Daniel at new Vision contracting was our General Contractor on a large scale renovations, from demo, to studs and reframing to final materials instalation and finishes, across a number of rooms. Project involved plumbing, elecrical, duct work, carpentry, kitchen, surfaces, basement, millwork, cabinetry, including a number of custom elements and various materials, glasswork, and engineered stair elements. Daniel coordinated and recomended appropriate sub and other contractors where appropriate and worked with our designer to bring out project to a very successful conclusion.

Thank you Chris ,it was a great chalenge and very rewarding project to do ,working with you and your designer was very professionally organized and detailed and it made me and my crews very comfortable to work !
Thank you for being such great client to work with ! We will always be available to help in any other future projects you may need ! Best Regards ,Daniel.

christy.morrow
christy.morrow

Main floor renovation

New Vision managed all the work related to redesigning our main floor including all permits, working with architects, removing a load bearing wall, new kitchen, new bathroom, new windows, installation of four skylights.

Daniel was great to communicate with and we were very pleased with the results. We would absolutely work with him again.

Thank you Christy , it was a great project for us to do ,and we where so well treated by you and your husband Nave , you made our job easier because you both where prepared , and done all your homework & knew exactly how you wanted things done! That made our job very productive and plesurable to do !

We wish nothing but the best to you and yours !
Thanks Again ! Daniel Silva

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Stone Work - Front and Side Entrances

Four years ago, Danial removed our 20-year old failing flagstone on the front and side entry steps/decks into our home. He then supplied and cut/installed new heavy black granite to re-face the concrete sub-structures. Good price and high quality workmanship. Very pleasant, easy to work with, timely and stuck to his price in difficult retro-fit conditions. Even better, this summer when a few of the most exposed grout lines began to crumble a bit, we called Daniel and he came over within a day or two. He chipped out the grout joints and replace them colour matched - all at no charge with a smile .... four years later!! He stands behind his work. We'll definitely call him again.

Thank you Lorna , you are a very pleasant customer to work for ! we are available to help you in any other projects you may need in the future !
Thanks a lot for all the nice Hospitality and trust in our company ! best Regards to All ! Daniel

Jean l.
Jean l.

Two bathrooms

Renovation of small bathroom. Daniel made use of small space, making me a built in shower which was very professionally done to a high standard. He did my main bathroom which was well thought out. Very friendly and accommodating to my needs. I would always call this company first if I ever needed work done. Got what I paid for with no complaints.

Thank you Jean! It was a pleasure doing the work for you , me and my crew where treated extremely well by everyone in your home ! We will always be at your disposal for any other projects you may need to do in the future. All the best ! Daniel

Troy
Troy

Entire home renovation

I hired New Home Visions to perform extensive renovations on my newly purchased home. These included: Hardwood stairs, hardwood flooring, replacing concrete in the garage, interlock paving, driveway replacement, baseboards, casing, popcorn removal, dry walling, etc. Overall i was very please with the work product and service. Daniel was pleasant to deal with and he communicated progress and setbacks on a daily basis. I would have no hesitation recommending New Vision Homes.

Thank you Troy ! it was extremely pleasant working with you at your home ,we are truly grateful to have you and your family as our clients !
we will be always available to help you or any of your friends and family in the future ! Best Wishes to all !
Thanks ,Daniel.

gary
gary

Basement, Bathrooms and outdoor patio

We have Had New Vision design and complete several projects on our home during the last few years. Each time they have worked well beyond our expectations. We will definitely use them again when we need any work done on our home. I cannot express how thankful we are to have found New Vision.

Thank you Gary & all your family members for the kindness & trust in our company, it was a pleasure doing work for you over the years !
we will always be ready and available for any other projects you may need done in the future!

Kind Regards !