DCO Group

Reviews for DCO Group

carlos from Toronto
carlos from Toronto

New home Framing

Excellent contractor to work with, rates are reasonable and affordable, meets target dates rain or snow, Really knowledgable not only in framing but whole construction process. I definitly will call them back for my next big project.

Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.

Open concept kitchen renovation

DCO group did an exceptional job with renovating my kitchen to an open concept kitchen. I love my new kitchen! it’s my favourite spot in the house! DCO group was friendly, professional and took the time to do quality work! Thank you

jeff
jeff

Major home rebuild.

Dreams construction came into a total mess and quickly turned it around. Pricing was fair and upfront. I would recommend these guys to anyone. In particular Emelio was amazing to work with.
Thanks DCO!

janvaculik
janvaculik

House addition

Making a two storey house from a bungalow in Etobicoke. DCO group has been absolutely amazing with all required aspects of the construction. Extraordinary framing and more.

More about DCO Group

Looking for a quality framing contractor for your next project?
DCO Group has the best framing crews to frame your custom home!

We are your General Contractor in the Toronto and GTA!
We specialize in Framing!

Let us build the house of your dreams!