Nicolas Wood Flooring Inc

Nicolas Wood Flooring Inc

Reviews for Nicolas Wood Flooring Inc

josephdoger
josephdoger

Hardwood floor installed all the house.

My house is an old house.He installed first new subfloor .Before my old hardwood was squeaking a lot but after his installation no more squeak on the floor any more and my house floor looks gorceus now.He works very clean and he was fast.Clean part was important because my wife is aclean frike person. He was so nice to us and he did great job.We were so lucky to have him I canrecomend him to anyone who needs a new floor installation.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and it was nice doing business with you!

coryd_0990
coryd_0990

Basement flooring

I wanted to finish my basement after buying the new house, I looked around for a flooring hardwood installer, laminate or ingineered hardwood.
After looking around and asking for references I hired Nick to do the install.
The job he did is amazing and I couldn’t be happier.
Every other job since then either for basement development or renovation I always use Nick.
I highly recommend Nick and his company due to the great work, workmanship and caracter!

Thank you for the wonderful comments!!

More about Nicolas Wood Flooring Inc

Welcome to Nicolas Wood Flooring Inc. We provide flooring installation services for both residential and commercial projects. We've been proudly serving Calgary and the surrounding areas for more than 10 years now. We offer a variety of services including - installation of hardwood, laminate, cork flooring, vinyl plank, including carpet ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Calgary?