McMichael Interiors

McMichael Interiors

Reviews for McMichael Interiors

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

BEWARE

This is a genuine review from a customer. It can be a very tough decision when trying to find a good contractor. I've learned the hard way and i hope this post can help even one person....just always read the reviews carefully and always try and get referrals/reference from family, friends or other persons you trust.

If I could do it all over again, I would not have chosen this company.

Vivien in Toronto
Vivien in Toronto

Fence

I hired this company to replace my wood fence with another one last summer. They used boards that were so warped that one of the vertical boards has popped out from the horizontal support. They left many gaps under the fence that my small dog can get out. They told me to just let the grass grow high there, acknowledging that there were gaps. They neglected to put caps on the posts. When they did come and put them on, they neglected to screw them on, so they blew off in the wind. When they came back to screw them on, they only did the first one, so I ended up doing the job myself.
This spring, when the badly warped board came unattached, I got in contact with the owner, who said he would take care of, just send him a text. I did. I didn’t hear from him, so in April I texted him again, and he told me that because of weather that was still cold, he wasn’t doing any outdoor work yet, but that I was going to be the first project when it warms up. I still hadn’t heard from him into June, so on June 11 I texted him again. I still haven’t heard back, indicating to me that if he's already got the money for the job, he has no interest in doing the job right. There is definitely no pride in workmanship with this owner. I would recommend you not even consider him. Also, be aware, that he is a subcontractor for Home Depot, so you may end up getting him if you go through them.