McMichael Interiors

Reviews for McMichael Interiors

Natalie in Brampton
Natalie in Brampton

Back deck

Mcmichaels team was professional, friendly and fast. They laid the pillars and came back a few days later to finish. They built the deck, removed all waste and included a privacy wall in one day. Very satisfied with their workmanship. Highly recommended.

excellent service in Milton
excellent service in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Large deck

The work and attitude of Corey and crew was above and beyond.I changed the deck spec after construction started and they responded to the change with a smile even though they had to change lumber.
The work was fast and efficient and the attention to small detail touches exceeded my expectations.Three days and it was dine.I would recommend them without hasitation

Deck rebuild

I got 5 quotes for rebuilding my deck. This company provided a reasonable quote and a realistic time frame for the job. The owner was very pleasant to deal with and kept me well informed of the process and plans. He and his crew arrived promptly, did an excellent job and were professional and courteous throughout. They were done in under 2 days.
I am very happy with my new deck!
Thank you!

Tonia in Mississauga
Tonia in Mississauga

Excellent Deck

I hired Corey and his team to build a wood deck for my house. They demolished the existing deck and made the new one larger. They did an amazing job. It took 3 days. They arrived early each day and completed the deck promptly. They left the yard spotless and delivered on all that they said they would do. I am extremely impressed. Do not hesitate to call McMichael Interiors. Very professional and excellent workmanship. I will definitely call them again in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

BEWARE

This is a genuine review from a customer. It can be a very tough decision when trying to find a good contractor. I've learned the hard way and i hope this post can help even one person....just always read the reviews carefully and always try and get referrals/reference from family, friends or other persons you trust.

If I could do it all over again, I would not have chosen this company.

Vivien in Toronto
Vivien in Toronto

Fence

I hired this company to replace my wood fence with another one last summer. They used boards that were so warped that one of the vertical boards has popped out from the horizontal support. They left many gaps under the fence that my small dog can get out. They told me to just let the grass grow high there, acknowledging that there were gaps. They neglected to put caps on the posts. When they did come and put them on, they neglected to screw them on, so they blew off in the wind. When they came back to screw them on, they only did the first one, so I ended up doing the job myself.
This spring, when the badly warped board came unattached, I got in contact with the owner, who said he would take care of, just send him a text. I did. I didn’t hear from him, so in April I texted him again, and he told me that because of weather that was still cold, he wasn’t doing any outdoor work yet, but that I was going to be the first project when it warms up. I still hadn’t heard from him into June, so on June 11 I texted him again. I still haven’t heard back, indicating to me that if he's already got the money for the job, he has no interest in doing the job right. There is definitely no pride in workmanship with this owner. I would recommend you not even consider him. Also, be aware, that he is a subcontractor for Home Depot, so you may end up getting him if you go through them.