Best Quality Painting Inc

Reviews for Best Quality Painting Inc

JC Appliance Repair
JC Appliance Repair

Painting job

Very professional work courteuos friendly and quick. Very happy with the work done and would call them again and recommend them for friends and famiily.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to the next home project.

SAM
SAM

Interior painting

Great work, professional team work paint all of my house celling , walls, doors, windows, trim
Great work and highly recommended best quality inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Painting - Exterior

Great Experience with this company. The owner is very friend and quick to respond to questions or concerns. They were true to their pricing and timeline, no surprises. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hey mike

Interior

Great team work , professional service, best service and fair prices, recommend to family and friends

Kirk Fournier from Oakville
Kirk Fournier from Oakville

Great work!

Mo is a great guy, and very helpful. I’ll be recommending him to clients who need a quality job completed :)

Hi Kirk
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure working with you. Lovely family, Looking forward to the next home project.

Interior

The team did a great work and was clean also the work was finished at the exact time. Recommend to family and friends.

Interior and exterior

They are amazing guys
They have professional final touches
Recommended to family and friends , prep and clean service

Regards, Moe and the Best Quality Team

Hallway walls, stairs and upper room floors, wallpaper removal, painting

Mo from Best Quality was so thoughtful, and offered very reasonable rates, which was much appreciated. I asked if he could remove the several layers of wallpaper in my front hallway that led right up the stairs to the second floor hallway. It was a lot of work, especially with painted over layers. When I couldn't find a plasterer to fix up the walls for painting, Mo offered to do that as well, again at a reasonable rate. I'm so enjoying the bright and clear wall space (no longer dingy ratty wallpaper!), we used accolade colour, off white slight yellow warmth. And he also spruced up my hardwood hall and living room with varathane coating. Then I changed my mind 3 times on the floor colour for the hall and rooms upstairs, no problem, he helped me with each change, and finished the job. I'm very happy with the new look!!!! Thank you, Mo!!!

Hi susan

Sandi from Etobicoke
Sandi from Etobicoke

Interior painting: main floor

Mo and his crew did outstanding work in my home. I wanted to begin the work quite quickly and they were able to accommodate my schedule. They were very pleasant and created the least disruption possible to my remote-work environment.
Thanks for a great experience!

Hi sandi

Johnny in Oakville
Johnny in Oakville

Exterior painting

Very happy with Moe and his team. Very professional and friendly. Reliable and clean. I had a good feeling when I met Moe for a quote and we weren’t disappointed. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Thank you again.

Hi john

More about Best Quality Painting Inc

Hello and welcome to the listing for Best Quality Inc!

Our team services all appliance installations including gas line installations. We specialize specifically in spray painting both exterior and interior doors, windows, trims, and siding.

We typically service the areas including but not limited to Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Etobicoke, Brampton, Toronto, Vaughn, Markham, newmarket, and Muskoka.

Contact us today for a free quotation at 647-906-5554!