G D R Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Etobicoke ON M9W 6M6
General Contractors
G D R Contracting Inc.

Reviews for G D R Contracting Inc.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Electrical for Commercial Retrofit Potlights

I work for a property management company who services large scale industrial and commercial properties and often need contracting work done. I reached out to Joey awhile back and have not been disappointed since. He is very professional and prompt with his correspondence and his work. I was extremely satisfied with the lighting work he completed at our building. We were able to get everything done on time and on budget. I will continue to use Joey for my general contracting needs whether it be for electrical, or general renovations.

Thank you Rose, we are looking forward to doing many more projects together!

Fiaad
Fiaad

Concrete formwork, reinforcement, pour, finish

Construction projects are never easy to deal with. GDR Contracting made this process less stressful. Once he reviewed the scope of work, Joe explained the products he would use and established a schedule with a cost breakdown.
I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a stress free professional contractors.

Thank you Joe & GDR contracting!

Glad you are happy with the finished product, hopefully can do more projects in the future with you!

Erica Q.
Erica Q.
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen Renovation

As eager new home owners on a budget, we did our very best to tackle a massive renovation without the help of professionals. When the going got tough, we had no choice but to bring in the big boys. We were so impressed with Giuseppe’s work ethic and skill. He helped us look at our space in a completely different way. GDR transformed our design and now our kitchen is both aestheticly pleasing

It was my pleasure Erica. hope you and you and your husband enjoy your new kitchen!

pinamacri68
pinamacri68

Laminate flooring

Great experience with this company overall. Clean and reliable workmanship. Stayed close to target deadline without rushing. Answered all our questions with patience. End product looks awesome. In love with my new floors. Would definitely use again and certainly recommend.

Thank you again ! Customer satisfaction is what we thrive on :)

Peachy in Etobicoke
Peachy in Etobicoke

Industrial electrical work

Own an auto repair shop and my compressor stopped working. My Business was shut down. I purchased a larger compressor which meant all new wiring and breakers. Hired Joe from GDR Contracting Inc. He came the next day, with all the required supplies, and I was up and running within a couple of hours. Joe provided fast, excellent & efficient service. Would highly recommend!!

Thank you, looking forward to working with you again in another project!

More about G D R Contracting Inc.

Welcome to G D R Contracting Inc. We are a general contracting company servicing the GTA mostly. We specialize in both commercial and residential sectors covering numerous areas such as:

***

Home Renovations, Exterior Work, Electrical Retrofits, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations
Painting

Concrete pour & finsh
Patterned Concrete
Exposed Aggregate

***

Customer Satisfaction & quality is what we thrive on. No Project too big or too small G D R can do it all!