Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

Nic Wells
Nic Wells
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Roof Replacement 2020, Sherwood Park

We reached out to 8 roofing companies to begin narrowing our list and We ended up getting 4 quotes. Kirkland Roofing was referred to us by one of our family members so they were already in the top 3 based on how things had gone with our family members. We sent out a series of questions to each company and asked things like, will you be on the roof yourself, if not who will be and will you be coming by at any point in time to do a quality assurance check? We also wanted to know if they subcontracted the work out. We only got a reply back from 2 of those 4 companies. We chose Kirkland roofing they were the 2nd lowest cost but right in line once you compared like for like shingles and membranes. We added drip edge and metal valley for options.

They called us a week before and they showed up exactly when they said they would, and at 8:00 precisely. They removed only the part of the roof they would get done in the day. They did a good job cleaning up our cedar shakes and all debris. They finished in under 2 days and even fixed a few of our eavestroughs. It was a good experience and we knew we made a good choice selecting Matt as the contractor for our roof.

It has been 8 months and Yesterday I called Matt because I had a water stain on my upstairs ceiling in my washroom. I was investigating all possibilities and thought there could be a problem with my chimney where the flashing met a valley. Matt answered on the roof of another project, took my call, answered my questions, and offered to come take a look. I was thinking sometime this week would be acceptable for a potentially non-warranty service call. He came the same day and went up on the roof with me. He investigated every potential point of entry for water and put me at ease. He wanted to make sure there was no potential for error on his end and then climbed up into my attic with me, crawled through new deep cellulose dug out my ceiling fan in my bathroom where he noticed that it was not fully connected to the exhaust duct.

Matt went above and beyond to ensure our customer satisfaction, you can tell they take pride in their work and place importance on customer service. I don't write reviews but since Matt would not accept my offer to pay him and his foreman for 2 hours at their hourly rate, I figured I would at least do him the courtesy of writing a review. They are a solid contractor and are the best option for any roofing project.

Thank you very much Nic, I really appreciate you taking the time to write such an incredible review!

Jesse in Mayerthorpe
Jesse in Mayerthorpe

Roof inspection

Contacted them for a roof inspection. Turned out they were able to see the shingles without even going up, didn't charge for the quick visit. Staff were very nice when they arrived. No complaints and overall great experience.

Private User reviews , AB

We moved into our house and basically had to renovate the entire thing. You name it, it was either broken, leaky, smelly or rotting. Our roof was no exception. We have seen many roofs done by Matt and his crew at Kirkland Roofing and knew we would have him do our roof. They always do nothing short of exceptional work. They are very kind, punctual, fair, professional and put their best work into every roof they do. We recommend them to everyone we know! Thank you Kirkland Roofing for helping us make this house into a home.

Glad we could help, Thank you!

Hail Damage Roof Replacement

Our home was damaged by hail two summers ago. My wife and I contacted another roofing company for a quote and never heard back from them. Kirkland Roofing & Exteriors were recommended to me as a local company with roots in Spruce Grove. From the initial site visit all the way to the final inspection the communication between us and the company was outstanding. Every question and concern was responded to promptly and challenges were addressed with practical and affordable solutions. We highly recommend this company and its management and staff. They will restore your faith in customer service.

Appreciate the Kind words, Glad we could help. Thank you!

New roof

Verry pleased with the service. They took the time to explain the differences between materials and cost.

Very happy we Could help! thank you

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

New shingles

We were very happy with our experience with Kirkland Roofing and Exteriors. They came in under their quote. They were here when they said they would be and completed the job in the amount of time they said they would. We also had them remove a chimney that wasn't originally supposed to be removed and they did it hassle free - even getting extra parts to complete the repair - without going over the estimated cost. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could help.

Private User reviews Stony Plain, AB

Replaced shingles

The service was excellent- polite, timely and fairly priced. Cleanup was thorough and I’m very satisfied with the product and appearance.

Thank you, Glad we could help!

Great Job!

Matt was very professional and got the job done right. He was fast, efficient and took the time to clean up after he had finished the job. If you need your roof done, definitely give Kirkland Roofing a call.

Appreciate it, Thank you!

10 hickory trail

very good job and compled in timely time thanks again,will have more work this coming spring,2021

Really appreciate it! Thank you

New shingles

Great service. Professional, competitive and very efficient. We are very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend.

Thank you, Glad we could help!

More about Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

At Kirkland Roofing and exteriors, we go above and beyond what is expected to provide the absolute best in class service for our valued customers. We specialize but are not limited to sloped roofing products *Asphalt, Rubber, Cedar, Metals* We also do ground up exterior renovation including *Siding, Gutters, Fascia, Soffit and Blow in attic insulation.

**CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE.**