Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

mwgedmonton in Edmonton
mwgedmonton in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New shingles and eaves

Matt and crew at Kirkland Roofing are amazing. Great to deal with, straight up & no bs to deal with. I had a good conversation with Matt before we decided to go with them - we had quite a few different quotes and competitors but my gut told me to go with Matt and it has paid off. They did tremendous, quality work within the time period they said for the cost that I was quoted. ..you'd be surprised how little that actually happens these days! I believe him when he says he'll be around and available for the pro-rated warranty on my houses shingles. I trust him and recommend him to anyone I know that needs roofing done. ..His eaves guys are incredibly solid as well (A&E, I believe). Can't recommend these guys enough! Thanks Kirkland Roofing!!

More about Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

At Kirkland Roofing and exteriors, we go above and beyond what is expected to provide the absolute best in class service for our valued customers. We specialize but are not limited to sloped roofing products *Asphalt, Rubber, Cedar, Metals* We also do ground up exterior renovation including *Siding, Gutters, Fascia, ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Spruce Grove?