Bloom Build

Reviews for Bloom Build

jchan12
jchan12

Entire house, including basement

Fantastic job remodelling the entire house. Completed on time and with quality. Provided creative suggestions. Very detailed in making sure everything was done to our satisfaction and cleaned up after each day. Highly recommend for any project inside or around the house.

jola_ozimek in Etobicoke
jola_ozimek in Etobicoke

GUT MAIN FLOOR, CREATE OPEN CONCEPT, WINDOW & FLOOR INSTALLATION, CABINETRY, TRIM, KITCHEN & WASHROOM

We hired Bloom last year to do a major renovation of our main floor, kitchen, and powder room. My husband and I bought an old home in Etobicoke with the intention to gut it and live in it.
In the end, the team installed 19 new windows brick to brick (and ripped out the old aluminum ones), installed new floors, did insulation, door and window trim, kitchen cupboards, island, and organized the logistics around installing a support beam to create an open concept on the main floor that was previously 3 separate rooms. They also connected us with an amazing quartz countertop dealer in Thornhill who's product looks phenomenal in the space, and was much cheaper than even Ikea!
I can't say enough about the finished product.. the Reno was finished in about 3 months and the attention to detail was outstanding - they even found a way to salvage the home's original gas fireplace with a modern matte black mantle! They also did some custom millwork and carpentry to achieve the look I wanted in the powder and dining rooms and turned our design plans into a reality. I think it even turned out better than we imagined!
The original quote was fair considering all the high end finishes I requested and there were no surprises since David always gave me a heads up if they ran into unforeseen issues that cost extra. We had received quotes from 2 other companies (which were just ridiculous!)
Overall, the work speaks for itself. We'll definitely use the team again next year for our upstairs reno.

Max
Max

Basement renovation

They renovated my entire basement. New floors, plumbing all the way through, drywall, electrical, put in a kitchen unit, everything. Incredible detail, everything was as promised, place looks great, and they were very professional.

More about Bloom Build

A contractor that specializes in exterior repairs and upgrades, and interior work as well.

Waterproofing