NORDY Constructions Inc.

General Contractors
Ottawa ON K1C 1Y4
General Contractors
NORDY Constructions Inc.

Reviews for NORDY Constructions Inc.

Diane Berkly in Gloucester
Diane Berkly in Gloucester

Renovations

I am very pleased with the renovation of our house Nordy Constructions performed for us. They were wonderful to work with! They are very thorough and competent and I would strongly recommend them.

Mike in Ottawa
Mike in Ottawa

bedrooms and basement

Nice job done. New floors, paint, closets, and doors.
I am very happy with the result. Very reliable people. What was promised was perfectly done.
I will recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you Mike for you review of our work.

Erin Wells in Nepean
Erin Wells in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Living room, bedroom, kitchen renovation

A friend of mine recommended Nordy Constructions to renovate my apartment, living room, kitchen, bedroom. From flooring, ceilings, painting to cabinets installation etc. These guys did a great job. Very knowledgeable, experienced and professional. I will highly recommend them!!!

Erin - Thank you very much for your kind words.

More about NORDY Constructions Inc.

Commercial & Residential Renovations
Looking for General Contractors pros in Gloucester?