Diggin' IT

Reviews for Diggin' IT

btpropertyrental
btpropertyrental
1 review Barrie, ON

Excavation and landscaping along with placement of armour stone

Awesome work. Went beyond what I had expected. Would make suggestions to enhance the appeal of the landscape of the property. Would also double check to ensure what I wanted was being done as per prior conversations. Would not hesitate to recommend Corey and his company DigginIT

It was a pleasure to work with you and give you the back yard you wanted. We look forward to working with you later this summer for your front entrance.

Laima in Toronto
Laima in Toronto

Removal of TV antenna tower

Diggin' IT
Innisfil
L9S 4J5

I couldn't believe my luck when Corey (Diggin' It) replied to my job request. I have tried to get someone for some time. Corey and Chris came by early evening after a long hot day's work and had that tower down in no time and hauled away the material. The extra bonus was dealing with such genuinely pleasant good-natured people. I can't wait to start my next project which will probably be replacing my asphalt drive with interlocking stone. I would highly recommend Diggin'It!

Our pleasure Laima, we love safely taking down anything in a challenging spot. Right between your house and neighbours fence. Thanks for the opportunity to show you what we can do and look forward to helping you with your driveway and interlocking.

Tim
Tim
1 review Aurora, ON

Demolition

If you require demolition work to be done I would encourage you to call Diggin' IT.

Our job wasn't huge but they treated it like it was, bins and equipment were delivered on time. The work was done in the time they said it would be.

The job ended up costing us more than quoted as a result of unforseen issues. In circumstances like this we are kind of used to having to fight to get resolution but Cory was amazing. In the end, when we compare the total cost of the job to the level and quality of work provided we are very satisfied.

I would recommend Diggin' IT and their services. When it comes time for excavation at our site for the new build we will be reaching out to Cory for sure.

Thanks Tim it was a pleasure to deal with you on this project and I look forward to seeing you again.

Can't wait to see some of that video you took! Cool stuff!

1 review Innisfil, ON

Armour Stone and Landscape Design

The Diggin It were fantastic and efficient. Their pricing and the services they provided are very fair. Would definitely recommend their services to others. If you are looking to get some landscape design done these are the people to call.

Thank you Judy it was a pleasure to work with you on this project! Glad we could help you out.

More about Diggin' IT

Simcoe County excavation and landscape design specialist now offering complete septic design and installation. Residential and commercial foundation excavations, final grade, driveways, lot clearing and stump removal along with demolition services for single family homes up to two stories or in-ground swimming pools, filling in ponds or digging new ones.
Complete septic system project; from design to install to inspection. Delivering the customer a certified system suited to their property needs. Offering both traditional trench and filter bed systems along with more advanced treatment unit systems to reduce the leaching bed footprint.