Mariposa Homes Inc

Reviews for Mariposa Homes Inc

vancouver
vancouver

large scale renovation

Jason and Ben from Mariposa have been helping me get through a large scale renovation on my home. They have done the majority of work themselves and have had great design ideas along the way.

They are punctual, clean accurate and truly care about "doing it the right way" Being a tradesman myself I would not hesitate to recommend these two gentlemen to anyone, for all of their building needs.

Tom and Rosalia

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciated the opportunity to make your house a project to be proud of.

m.h.smith
m.h.smith
1 review North Vancouver, BC

deck structural supports, fencing, drainage

Mariposa Homes has done a number of different jobs for me, anything from major structural supports for a deck, exterior carpentry, fencing, fine finish carpentry, fireplace surround, carport facial board replacement, cutting doors, soffit repairs, etc. They have always been very reliable, on time, and fair with their billing. Work has always been of the highest quality. Also, very knowledgeable about everything they did. I found no mistakes in anything.

Thank you Mike.
We loved your heritage house ,and were happy for the opportunity to be a part of your renovations.

jsutherland1125
jsutherland1125
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Fascia repair, and window trim. Also arrange and supervise sub-trades for gutter installation and painting

The fascia boards were rotting. The challenge is that the roof had numerous high pitched peaks. Old fascia needed to be taken down and new installed. Same with window trim. Old gutters needed to be taken down. Mariposa also arranged a few estimates for paint jobs and gutter installation. They kept us informed the whole time, kept on budget, left the worksite clean at the end of each day, and were always courteous.

Hi James,
It was a pleasure working with you and Dawn.
We are really happy you are pleased with the results!

Patrick
Patrick
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Installation of wooden soffits on a new house

The herringbone detail on the corners required additional work. Ben and Jason delivered an artistic layout with great workmanship and attention to detail and did not ask for an extra to do this. As the pictures show, it’s a beautiful job.

Thank you Patrick for your business and the review.
It was a pleasure to help you with your project.

bjbarr
bjbarr
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New hardwood floors, baseboards, and casing.

Mariposa transformed our home into our dream house. We love the professional approach. They completed the project on time and on budget.

Thank you for the great review. We really hope you and Karen enjoy your home. It was a pleasure to work with you and help you achieve your vision.
Thanks. Jason and Benjamin

solita.daley
solita.daley
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Flooring

Came in and did a spectacular job, very happy with results! Very professional. Would definitely recommend.

So glad your happy. Hope you, Nick and the kids enjoy the floors.

Carolina
Carolina
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Jason and Ben were very professional while working on our kitchen renovation. Having a kitchen renovation is a difficult task, but they were able to provide us with continual updates on the project, I was never left in the dark on how the schedule was progressing and the finish work was excellent.

The pleasure was all ours! Thanks for your kind review.

joelmader
joelmader

New basement and shed

I've had the pleasure of using Mariposa homes twice. The first time with Jason who helped me finish my basesment and Benny who helped me build my shed and tile my floor. Both creatively used their own drawings for the construction of a bathroom and master bedroom. The bathroom was cleverly built with the little space we had and a Shed which was of Bennys own design(beautiful industrial with cedar shingles) Mariposa worked well with the other contractors I had, did above and beyond what was expected and were always professional. I will hire them again.

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Mader. We look forward to our 3rd project together!

More about Mariposa Homes Inc

Welcome to Mariposa Homes BC, your company for changes towards a better home. Whole home or whole floor, basement or bathroom, we take care of it all with high-end quality workmanship, transparency, and exceptional customer service.

****

Some of our services include:

***

Complete interior and exterior home renovations
New additions
Carpentry
Remodelling
Site management
Project management
General contracting
Flooring (subcontracted to licensed trades)

Specializing in:

Kitchen remodelling
Bathroom renovations
Basement renovations
Exterior renovations

****

We keep sustainability and environmental practices in mind when completing your home renovations. With thoughtful communication and careful planning, we project manage or get our hands dirty
ourselves to bring your vision into reality. Mariposa Homes BC is your company for changing towards a better home. Call us for a free consultation today.