Kenstone Work Home Solutions

Nicholas in Ottawa
Nicholas in Ottawa
0 reviews , ON

Side entrance interlock

Ken and his team were excellent and provided us with great quality work. They were meticulous and precise at how they approach the work (to re-pave side entrance to our single home) and were very professional from start to finish. We had a great experience engaging their service and will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks Ken, look forward to engaging your services on more projects moving forward.

Thank you Nick, for taking a moment of your time to write us this great review. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Mario in Ottawa
Mario in Ottawa

Interlock Patio extension.

I was recommended to Kenny by a friend of mine who had work done by him. Kenny and his team are priced right, organized and keep things on schedule.
I will definitely call him again if I need any other stone work done!
ML

Thank you Mario for taking a moment of your time to write us a great review. Looking forward to do more work for in the future.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Interlock relevelling / repair/

Ken and his team were on time and on budget. They worked very hard, were very professional. They did an excellent job and went over and above our expectations.
They left the work site clean ,swept up and removed all debris.
I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED them.

Kathy and Robert
Ottawa

Hello Robert, I was an honour to have the opportunity to relay and repair the interlock on your property. I'm glad you're happy and satisfied with the work. Again, thank you so much for the business.

Justin in Nepean
Justin in Nepean

Great work

Found Kenny online and was very pleased with his planning and execution of the work. He redid our front walkway and garden walls with no issue. We worked out the plan together and was able to get it done in just a few days. Very pleasant fellow and highly recommend to those looking to get some exterior yard work done.

Thank you for a great review and recommendation. It was a great pleasure working with you and thank you for the opportunity.

Jack from Kanata in Nepean
Jack from Kanata in Nepean

Relevelling of a walkway

Kenny and his crew did an excellent job cleaning, lifting and re-levelling a long walkway around our house that is 26 years old. They were meticulous, cleaned-up after the job and it looks like it is new. They exceeded my expectations and I will use them again next year to do the same for a patio.

Thank you Jack for taking a moment of your time to write us an awesome review and for your business. I'm looking forward to next year.

W in Bradford
W in Bradford

Front Walkway

I would strongly recommend Kenny. We are very happy with his work. He completed the project on time and at a reasonable price. He takes pride in his work and is very pleasant to work with. My neighbors are quite impressed with the quality of the job. Well done!

Thank you so much for a great review and recommendation! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to do more work for you in the future. Again, thank you.

Flavio in Ottawa
Flavio in Ottawa

Stone Patio

We needed a stone patio for our backyard. Ken and his team did a really good job. The end result was very beautiful, the price was reasonable , on time, no surprises. Definitely recommend.

Hi Flavio, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, I am glad that you're happy and satisfied with our work.
If you have any other project in the future, KenstoneWork Home Solutions is just a phone call away. Thank you so much for the business.

Blair in Kanata in Nepean
Blair in Kanata in Nepean

Interlocking Stone Lift and Relay and Repair Sagging Step

Kenny and his team did an excellent job lifting and relaying a pathway and rebuild the sagging front step. Both projects were completed on time and with great degree of attention to detail. They looked better than the original job done by another company! I would high recommend them for your next project.

Blair Angus in Kanata

Thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to repair your interlock pathway and sagging steps.
Kenny

Zak in Nepean
Zak in Nepean

Great work!

I spoke with Kenny from Kenstonework, and was very pleased with his professionalism. His team was very hard working on our path way for the front and side of the house. Throughout the project Kenny gave great suggestions and creative ideas. The final project was way better than our original idea. I would definitely recommend Kenstonework.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome review. I really appreciate the opportunity to do the work for you and I am glad you are happy with the work. I'm looking forward to do more work for you in the future.

639 from Ottawa
639 from Ottawa

Interlock repair

Saw Ken`s ad on Kijiji. Very reasonable price and responsive service. We went with them and are happy with the result. The people are reliable and honest; the work is satisfactory as well. No complain and would definitely recommend them.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing us to repair (lift and relay) your interlocking stones driveway, pathway and the patio. We are very happy that you are happy and satisfied with the work and services.

More about Kenstone Work Home Solutions

KenstoneWork Home Solutions located in Ottawa Ontario is committed to providing high quality workmanship and customer service to each and every customer. My company stand behind all work performed and backs all projects with a 2 or 3 years warranty depending on the project. I offers quality home repair, maintenance ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Nepean?