KenstoneWork Home Solutions

Rob in Nepean
Rob in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Parging Repair

I hired Ken to repair parging on my house. He was extremely professional and courteous. Ken did a great job ensuring the parging repair blended in with the rest of the house and the colour matched.

Ken's work was excellent and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Rob. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review. Again, thank you for your business and if you need any repair or improvements around the house in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

More about KenstoneWork Home Solutions

KenstoneWork Home Solutions offers quality home repair, maintenance and improvement services in Ottawa surrounding including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orlean and Stittsville. I strive to offer the best services in the area by providing excellent service, reliability and unmatched quality of work.