KenstoneWork Home Solutions

Reviews for KenstoneWork Home Solutions

Zak in Nepean
Zak in Nepean

Great work!

I spoke with Kenny from Kenstonework, and was very pleased with his professionalism. His team was very hard working on our path way for the front and side of the house. Throughout the project Kenny gave great suggestions and creative ideas. The final project was way better than our original idea. I would definitely recommend Kenstonework.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome review. I really appreciate the opportunity to do the work for you and I am glad you are happy with the work. I'm looking forward to do more work for you in the future.

639 from Ottawa
639 from Ottawa

Interlock repair

Saw Ken`s ad on Kijiji. Very reasonable price and responsive service. We went with them and are happy with the result. The people are reliable and honest; the work is satisfactory as well. No complain and would definitely recommend them.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing us to repair (lift and relay) your interlocking stones driveway, pathway and the patio. We are very happy that you are happy and satisfied with the work and services.

thejabbas in Ottawa
thejabbas in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Well done at good price...

Ken redid interlock in driveway and front entry of our home. He came as promised, worked till it was complete, charged what was promised at a fair price. Some of the edging was lose and we called him back to repair. He came as soon as he was available and fixed it well without any issues. I would use them again.

Thank you Anna and John for the great review. We appreciate you taken the time to write us the review and the opportunity to work for you. I look forward to doing more work for you in the future. Again, thank you.

Charlotte in Nepean
Charlotte in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio stones

Ken and his team did a Fantastic job with the patio stones very honest person. Job was done on time, no cost over runs, nothing was rushed. They really take pride in their workmanship. Highly recommended!!

Thank you so much for taking the time out from your busy day to write us an awesome review. I really appreciate the opportunity to do the work for you and we are glad you are happy with the work. I'm looking forward to do more work for you in the future.

JH in Ottawa
JH in Ottawa

Front Walkway and Driveway Pavers

We are so thrilled with Kenny's work on our driveway. We were so impressed with his attention to detail. We have received so many compliments on our driveway. I highly recommend Kenstonework!!!

Thank you so much JH for taking the time to write us a great review, We really appreciate it. I'm grateful that you're very happy with the work. Again, thank you.

Rob in Nepean
Rob in Nepean

Parging Repair

I hired Ken to repair parging on my house. He was extremely professional and courteous. Ken did a great job ensuring the parging repair blended in with the rest of the house and the colour matched.

Ken's work was excellent and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Rob. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review. Again, thank you for your business and if you need any repair or improvements around the house in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

More about KenstoneWork Home Solutions

KenstoneWork Home Solutions offers quality home repair, maintenance and improvement services in Ottawa surrounding including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orlean and Stittsville. I strive to offer the best services in the area by providing excellent service, reliability and unmatched quality of work.
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Nepean?