Alberta Metal Tile Roofing/AMT Roofing

Alberta Metal Tile Roofing/AMT Roofing

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Alberta Metal Tile Roofing/AMT Roofing

Metal roof

AMT Roofing is highly professional and reliable company to deal with. The whole project went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the end result. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a metal roof.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Metal tile roof

Absolute top notch workmanship. Tireless crew. The job site was kept clean at all times as well as great care taken to prevent damage to other areas of the property. I have no doubt that we are well covered for a fair while.

Bohdan
Bohdan

Metal roofing

Had many quotes for my roof and decided on amt roofing for its pricing and warranty coverage .Very professional and quality workmanship
, the crew cleaned up after themselves daily . I’m extremely happy with the end result. Thanks again

Thank you Bohdan for your kind words and for your business! Enjoy your new metal roof!

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

cedar roof replaced to metal tiles

At first l was a bit worried that snow might
Come but it was nice those days they’re working
On our roof . I think they did it for seven days .
We really like. Our roof now it was a good
decision we did from cedar wood to metal

The crew knows what they’re doing ,all of them
Are really experience to do the job .
We’re happy with the results

George in Saint Albert
George in Saint Albert
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Metal roofing on bungalow

I am very happy with the service AMT Roofing provided on my house. They were very professional and addressed all my questions when providing the estimate and during installation. Thanks to the whole team for a great service!

Thank you George for your business and your kind words! Enjoy your new metal roof!

0 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Metal Tile Roof

AMT provided an excellent installation crew and knowledgeable foreman that took the time to address difficult and detailed areas of the roof. AMT dedicated the crew until the job was completed. Thanks for the great install.

Peter in Fort Saskatchewan
Peter in Fort Saskatchewan

Metal roofing

This is my second house that AMT worked on and both times they provided great service at a very competitive price. The work was completed on time and the crew were very polite, professional and respectful of my property. I've been working in home renovation industry for over 25 years and AMT Roofing is definitely the company that I feel I can trust and rely on.

Thank you Peter for your kind words and for your business! Enjoy your new metal roof!

Roof replacement

AMT started the job as committed and cleaned up well at the end of each day. The crew did a professional job in terms of removing the old cedar shakes and installing the new steel tiles. We are very pleased with the result and look forward to many years of a solid and great looking new roof. Thanks to Tony and his team for a job well done!

1 review Jasper, AB

New Metal Roof

Extremely professional installation and a fantastic result. Great product. Highly recommend the product and the service.

Black metal roof

Great company to deal with. The whole project went very smoothly. The crew were so professional and polite. They worked hard on all the details and the end result was stunning.
Highly recommend!!

Thank you John for your kind words and for your business! Enjoy your new metal roof!

More about Alberta Metal Tile Roofing/AMT Roofing

At Alberta Metal Tile Roofing, we are experts in building roofing that lasts. Our beautiful and durable metal tiles offer the best in protection and long-term savings. Shield your home or building from the tough elements in Edmonton. Start with a roof that will last you a lifetime – guaranteed!

***

Alberta Metal Tile Roofing provides premium commercial and residential metal roofing in Edmonton. We are a team of expert metal roofing installers with experience and knowledge our clients depend on. Our metal roofing lasts a long time – that’s why we spend time educating clients about their options, and ensuring they find a roof they’ll love for as long as it endures. The process is smooth and stress-free, and the end result is peace of mind and a strong, visually appealing roof. Contact us today, we're looking forward to working with you.