Alberta Metal Tile Roofing

Reviews for Alberta Metal Tile Roofing

Chhoeun
Chhoeun
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was impressed with the quality of my new roof and service that was provided by Alberta Metal Tile Roofing. The crew was diligent with the installation and clean up. Overall I would recommend them to my friends

Thank you Chhoeun for your kind words. Enjoy your new roof!

Jack
Jack
1 review Beaumont, AB

Metal roof

AMT impressed me right away from the moment I made the first call and spoke with their office and then with professionalism and knowledge of their sales representative. Their installers did an excellent job installing metal tiles and were always friendly and informative to me during that time as I like to ask questions and oversee the process.
Furthermore, since I'm new to metal roofing, I decided to hire an independent inspector to double check that everything was done right, and he found no issues on my new roof, so now I can confidently refer this company to my friends and family and be 100% sure that I've picked the right guys for the job!
Thank you AMT Roofing for my new roof)

Thank you Jack for your kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

Alexandra in Edmonton
Alexandra in Edmonton

Beautiful New Metal Tiles

My overall experience with these guys was excellent. From the time their representative came in for a free estimate until the day they finished installing my roof it's been a pure pleasure working with them. They were very professional, polite, and knowledgeable. Thank you gentlemen for my new beautiful metal roof!

Thank you Alexandra for your kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

Rick
Rick
1 review Edmonton, AB

Metal roof supply and install

I was extremely impressed by the work that was done and how issues were handled. Vlad and his team had done an excellent job as far as I'm concerned. We had some issues with our roof being soft because of the use of plywood without hclips . We also had a couple spots being not so level. Their process of attaching their Roof System to the regular roof included a wooden grid system which strengthen the whole roof structure. This process solidified my roof beyond my expectations and also gave a great venting for the new roof. With the heat we've been getting the house actually stays a little cooler by about 2 to 3 degrees. Would I recommend installing a metal roof as opposed to Asphalt, you bet... I now know that the old way of thinking the metal roofing is too expensive is incorrect because I'm actually getting new framing and a roof that I don't have to worry about replacing for many many years. I would definitely recommend Alberta Metal Tile Roofing Inc , as they are very professional in their installs. Most of all would I do it again, certainly. Thank you Vlad and and your team for doing such a great job.

Thank you, Rick, for your business and for your kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

Ly L.
Ly L.

Metal roofing

We are very impressed with the metal roofing, great service and awsome workers. Thanks Tony for coordinating this project, everything is completed nicely on time. We loved our new roof.

Thank you, Ly!
We appreciate your business and kind words!

Stacey in Edmonton
Stacey in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Beautiful Metal Roof

I was debating between metal roof and shingles but eventually decided to invest in my house and save money in the long run. These guys did a great job and I love the new look of my house!

Thank you, Stacey!
We appreciate you business and kind words!

More about Alberta Metal Tile Roofing

At Alberta Metal Tile Roofing, we are experts in building roofing that lasts. Our beautiful and durable metal tiles offer the best in protection and long-term savings. Shield your home or building from the tough elements in Edmonton. Start with a roof that will last you a lifetime – guaranteed!

***

Alberta Metal Tile Roofing provides premium commercial and residential metal roofing in Edmonton. We are a team of expert metal roofing installers with experience and knowledge our clients depend on. Our metal roofing lasts a long time – that’s why we spend time educating clients about their options, and ensuring they find a roof they’ll love for as long as it endures. The process is smooth and stress-free, and the end result is peace of mind and a strong, visually appealing roof. Contact us today, we're looking forward to working with you.