Alberta Metal Tile Roofing/AMT Roofing

Reviews for Alberta Metal Tile Roofing/AMT Roofing

paul
paul

metal roofing

On schedule on time completion. All concerns promptly resolved. Exceptional zane installation and product. Pleasure to deal with crew and sales.

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your new metal roof!

Wilda & Johannes D in Edmonton
Wilda & Johannes D in Edmonton

New metal roof

We needed to replace our cedar shake roof and wanted a roof that would add to the value of our house and be long lasting and relatively maintenance free. The roof needed to add to the overall aesthetics and curb appeal of our house and it did. We met with Vlad at AMT roofing in Edmonton and they did an amazing job. The service was exceptional and any concerns we had were immediately dealt with.

Thank you Wilda and Johannes for your kind words! Enjoy your new metal roof!

Tina
Tina

Metal roof

I love my new metal roof, changed the appearance of the house so much. The entire process was handled so professional by Toni and his crew, he answered to all my questions and concerns. The installation team were always on time and very polite. I definitely will recommend this dry well managed company.

Thank you Tina for your kind words! Enjoy your new metal roof!

ja5ne
ja5ne

Metal tile roofing

Alberta Metal Tile Roofing is professional, fair priced, and excellent at what they do! After consulting other companies we are so glad we went with our gut. The process was super fast taking only 3 days! They also provide high quality materials from Europe (unlike other companies that import cheaper tiles from elsewhere; do your homework!).

Thank you Jane for your kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

Nick in Sherwood Park
Nick in Sherwood Park

Metal Roof Installation

Great company to work with! I decided that I no longer want to waste my money on asphalt shingles and ready to invest in my house. Got several estimates for metal roofs and was really impressed by a rep and product offered by AMT Roofing! So I chose to go with these guys and from then on the entire process has been extremely smooth. Definitely would recommend them to friends and family.

Thank Nick for your business and kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

Shannon
Shannon
1 review Ryley, AB

Metal tile roof

I can’t say enough about the whole process of getting my new roof ! Loved the co tractor who went over and above with a unexpected issue . He was so professional but personal making sure all went smooth . He went above and beyond for me and is very appreciated. The crew also went above and beyond with their professional work and their personal relationship that was with my dogs . Jackson, Rocky , pixie and kiley appreciated all the time you spent with them while you were here working. I truly appreciate all you guys did for me . I would highly recommend this company and these amazing contractors for all your roofing needs Thanks from the bottom of my heart .

Thank you Shannon for your business and kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

bent23
bent23
1 review St. Albert, AB

Roof recovered with metal tile.

We had our roof done and the service and craftsmanship was outstanding. Would recommend the company.

Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

kat.falchuk
kat.falchuk

Metal roof

Very happy with our new metal roof! Great service and I am impressed by the quality of the product. Best part is when friends and neighbours comment on how good it looks :)

Thank you Kat for your kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

Chhoeun
Chhoeun
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was impressed with the quality of my new roof and service that was provided by Alberta Metal Tile Roofing. The crew was diligent with the installation and clean up. Overall I would recommend them to my friends

Thank you Chhoeun for your kind words. Enjoy your new roof!

Jack
Jack
1 review Beaumont, AB

Metal roof

AMT impressed me right away from the moment I made the first call and spoke with their office and then with professionalism and knowledge of their sales representative. Their installers did an excellent job installing metal tiles and were always friendly and informative to me during that time as I like to ask questions and oversee the process.
Furthermore, since I'm new to metal roofing, I decided to hire an independent inspector to double check that everything was done right, and he found no issues on my new roof, so now I can confidently refer this company to my friends and family and be 100% sure that I've picked the right guys for the job!
Thank you AMT Roofing for my new roof)

Thank you Jack for your kind words. Enjoy your new metal roof!

More about Alberta Metal Tile Roofing/AMT Roofing

At Alberta Metal Tile Roofing, we are experts in building roofing that lasts. Our beautiful and durable metal tiles offer the best in protection and long-term savings. Shield your home or building from the tough elements in Edmonton. Start with a roof that will last you a lifetime – guaranteed!

***

Alberta Metal Tile Roofing provides premium commercial and residential metal roofing in Edmonton. We are a team of expert metal roofing installers with experience and knowledge our clients depend on. Our metal roofing lasts a long time – that’s why we spend time educating clients about their options, and ensuring they find a roof they’ll love for as long as it endures. The process is smooth and stress-free, and the end result is peace of mind and a strong, visually appealing roof. Contact us today, we're looking forward to working with you.