M&K Roofing

Reviews for M&K Roofing

Neil
Neil

New roof

The work was well done, fast, and the whole team was professional. The clean up was also excellent. In addition, they were great communicators. We knew when to expect them, what to expect and were promptly informed of any changes.

It was our pleasure to solve your roof problem.:) Thank you Neil!

Tayab in Toronto
Tayab in Toronto

Roof replacement

Kevin was very professional, polite and considerate. He came on Tuesday, examined the roof and gave me a detailed quote. He gave me a catalogue and sample of the materials they will used. He told me that he is busy right now and that he can come in 2 weeks time, however after I told him that the roof is leaking and I need it done as soon as possible, he was very concerned. After talking with his partner Mike on the phone for a while, he told me that he will come either on Thursday or Friday but he will try his best to come on Thursday. He indeed came on Thursday(within 2 days only, amazing). I was very please with his partner Mike also, he is a nice guy, the whole team is wonderful. They address all my concerns during the work. Most companies give 10 years warranty for such work but they offer 15 years. I asked Kevin why. He replied it is because of the quality of their products and workmanship, they are able to offer more. I have no hesitation to recommend them to any customer.

Thank you Tayab!

wee3713
wee3713
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

roofing

excellent work!really professional builder,I would like to recommend to everyone. Finished the work on time.

Thank you!

Gus
Gus
1 review Newmarket, ON

Very satisfied with the workmanship! The crew worked tirelessly all day to complete the job. You would think after a very long day they would rush to get home. I was impressed that the entire crew worked on cleaning up after the roof was done. When they left, the place looked same as before they got here. Very impressed...

Thank you Gus!

Leon
Leon

Roof shingles replacement

My roof needed complete replacement of shingles. Mike provided excellent service. He was punctual for the quote and explained the work that had to be done. The price was very good. Mike and his team showed up exactly when he said he would. The job and cleanup were completed in one day. Very professional. It was a pleasure dealing with M&K Roofing.

Thanks Leon

juan_ortega
juan_ortega

Replace full house shingles. Very professional work, good quality as expected. Clean up after done. I'm very satisfied with work done. Owner very friendly and was there supervising workers.

Thank you !

r_mags55
r_mags55

Roof work

M&K made a good first impression as they took their time in explaining our options. They were able to find a suitable option for us based on our financial expectations and personal preference. They were very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions honestly and patiently. They finished all of the roofing work in a day and we are happy with the end result. They have now moved on to completing a couple of more houses on my street.

Thank you!

Stew
Stew
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof

They were very professional. The roof was done in one day. They were extremely polite and went about their business and cleaned around the house completely. Price was good as well.

Thank you Stew!

More about M&K Roofing

Roof replacement,repair. Shingle , flat & all kind of roof.