Lewis Woodworking And Carpentry

Reviews for Lewis Woodworking And Carpentry

Michael K.
Michael K.

Basement Renovation

Kyle did a fantastic job on our basement apartment renovation. We relocated laundry, installed a new kitchen with new appliances, backsplash, etc. He also did some trim work that made the space feel 100% complete. Could not have done it without him! Looked great when he was done. Would work with him again in a heartbeat. Great attitude and his attention to detail was impeccable.

Thanks for the review Mike, happy to hear you're happy with the work I did!

Brice in Toronto
Brice in Toronto

Two Bathroom Renovations- Very Pleased

Totally pleased with the work of this craftsman Kyle! Steady eye on the details and took pride in the work he did. Had him do two bathroom Reno’s with more to come

Thanks for the review Brice, looking forward to the next project. Hope the kids are still enjoying the heated floors!

FOHR D.
FOHR D.

Home Renovation & Trim Carpentry

Working with Lewis Woodworking was everything we could have hoped for. He assisted with a home renovation that included a kitchen re-fresh (counter-tops, backsplash, hardware, etc), powder room (tile), office (shiplap & painting), new interior doors with casing details as well as baseboards throughout and many other interior elements. Kyle's attention to detail is impeccable. Would highly recommend him & would definitely hire him for the next project!

Thanks for the kind words Heather, it was a pleasure working with you and FOHR Design. Very cool to see some of my work in your feature in House and Home magazine, so thanks for that!

Looking forward to the next project!

Alex C.
Alex C.

Bathroom renovation

Kyle did an amazing job on renovating our small washroom. His attention to detail and craftsmanship is excellent. He offers advice to save money and time without sacrificing quality and ensures to have your OK to things along the way. Have already recommended him to others.

Thanks for the kind words Alex! Thanks for the recommendations, much appreciated!

amb_1987 in Toronto
amb_1987 in Toronto

2nd Floor Renovation

Renovated my 2nd floor. Installed new dry wall, hardwood, put up door frames and new doors and trim work. Great worker, friendly guy, and a perfectionist. Can’t wait to start the next project with him!

Hey Alex, thanks for the review, it's much appreciated! When you're ready to get those stairs redone let me know!

Take care,

Jeanette in Old Toronto
Jeanette in Old Toronto

Home renovation

I cannot say anything less about Kyle and his work. He is great at what he does and honest. He has helped renovate various rooms in our home, including my mother-in-laws kitchen. I Would totally recommend him over and over again!

Thanks for the review Jeanette, I'm glad you're happy with the work I've done.

Take care!

Jeff
Jeff
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen backsplash

The work was done very quick, tidy, and professionally. We will have more work done when needed for sure.

Thanks Jeff, you and Hollie were a pleasure to work with!

amanda.decker in Toronto
amanda.decker in Toronto

trim work and tile work

Kyle was very professional, he came when he said he would, completed the work and cleaned up after. His work was impeccable. I found the cost very reasonable for the work he did.
I would recommend Kyle to anyone who needs some work completed. He is the best we have dealt with!

Thanks for the review Amanda! I'll be happy to help to work with you again in the future!

All the best,

More about Lewis Woodworking And Carpentry

Officially formed in 2018, Lewis Woodworking and Carpentry specializes in finish carpentry and trim installations. I value the quality of my work and customer satisfaction over all else, and promise you will be ecstatic with the finished product. Contact me with any questions or requests and I will be happy ...