Nirou Construction Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
145 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5H1J8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  Nirou Construction Inc.

Reviews for Nirou Construction Inc.

Mike B.
Mike B.

Interior Decorative Painting and Faux Finishing

I had a few projects with Nirou Construction. They painted and glazed my living room fireplace, my family room entertainment center, fireplace and bar and painted my bedrooms and dining room roof.

It went great! They put up plastic and used fans to draw the overspray away from the rooms. They taped and covered all the counters and things that they didn't want to paint. I felt comfortable leaving the house for appointments while they were there because I knew there would be no problem. They even took my dog for a walk! I would highly recommend them. The artists were also quite so they can do all kinds of other specialty painting.

Pamella in North York
Pamella in North York
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

Great team very friendly and conscientious. Work was done in a timely matter. Very professional. Fair pricing after I had interviewed other contractors. Very happy with the end result. Love my new bathroom.

Pamella. Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad you liked your new bathroom. Best regards.

More about Nirou Construction Inc.

We have been a renovation company since we began in residential work. We are committed high quality integrated renovation work that allows a house to become what it wanted to be when it grew up. From bathroom and kitchens through full house renovations we have the experience and the team to accomplish you goals. We’ll help with the numerous decisions you face such as colors, fixtures, flooring, electrical logistics and interior and exterior finishing. We also build new custom homes for clients. We began this service when it became apparent that some homes were beyond renovation and a fresh start was required.