Calgary Egress Windows

Reviews for Calgary Egress Windows

Alan
Alan

Basement window expansion

They could not have been better! From start to finish Calgary Egress Window were fantastic. On time, worked quickly and cleaned up everything daily. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody and would be happy to work with Paul and Josh again.

m.webb125
m.webb125

Basement window install

Very pleased with how my basement window looks. Paul did a great job coordinating and checking in. I was under a time constraint and he did a fantastic job getting my deadline met. He took the time to answer all my questions and was very prompt with the administrative side of the things. Work site was left clean, and neighbours commented how appreciative they were that music was not blaring throughout the day. Professional and kind. I would definitely recommend using these guys to install your windows!

ebrianhodgkiss
ebrianhodgkiss
0 reviews Jasper, AB

egress window install

everything started out fine he gave me a price over e mail .
when i agreed to the price he asked for a 600 down payment to be sent via e transfer
next day the down payment went to 700 no big deal he sent a contract for me to sight and he would pick up before work started.
1800.00 plus 90 g s t mines 700 down payment and 1290.00 due on completion fair right. (check the math)
the day after complication i received an invoice for installation 22159.00 plus 107.95 g s t minus 700 down payment 700 balance 1566.95
he said HE MIXED UP INVOICES.
The installation was done very professional and timely
Make sure that you watch what Paul does with the books

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding our service.
As you identified, I did make an error in the final invoice and take full responsibility for this. I can assure you that my mistake in the final total was not an effort to increase or pad your bill. It was just an honest mistake.

As I mentioned when I called you to appoligize, this is not what clients should expect from us and I am very sorry for causing you any grief or frustration.

Regards,

Paul

-Owner

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Egress Window

Called for a quote. Was here the next day walked me through the process. Got Building permit and had window installed. Very happy with the results Would call again if service needed. Thank you

Thank you Joe for taking the time to review your experience working with us. It was a pleasure and thank you for thinking of us.

Cheers,
Paul
-Owner

More about Calgary Egress Windows

Calgary Egress Windows sole focus is the complete installation of your egress windows. We are one of the only Calgary companies that dig the hole, cut the concrete wall and install the window and steel window well. We will also provide the interior finish to the window.