Calgary Egress Windows

Reviews for Calgary Egress Windows

lniergar
lniergar

Egress window

Josh was fantastic and did an amazing job! The window looks great and the job was done quickly:)

the_canadianguy
the_canadianguy

New basement windows

We were satisfied with the work completed. The company was on time from the day of the estimate through to completion of the job. They did there best to maintain a clean job site throughout the process.

Thank you for choosing us to complete your basement window installation.

michelle
michelle

Egress windows

Paul and Josh are a father and son team that replaced two old windows in our basement Reno project. They delivered exactly what they said they would and even came up with a solution that saved extra work for us.

c s.
c s.

Basement Window installation

Dug a new window well, removed the old window, cut the basement concrete wall, installed a new window, a new window well and adjusted insulation, put gravel in the new well. Josh was very through, cleaned up the worksite and even took the old window with him; I didn't want to keep it. The work was done as promised for the estimated amount. If you need a basement window enlarged in order to meet egress standards for Alberta I would recommend you contact Calgary Egress Windows.

Thank you for your recommendation and Thank you for choosing Calgary Egress Windows.

Alan
Alan

Basement window expansion

They could not have been better! From start to finish Calgary Egress Window were fantastic. On time, worked quickly and cleaned up everything daily. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody and would be happy to work with Paul and Josh again.

Thanks Alan, we appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us. It certainly was a pleasure working with you and thank you for thinking of us.

m.webb125
m.webb125

Basement window install

Very pleased with how my basement window looks. Paul did a great job coordinating and checking in. I was under a time constraint and he did a fantastic job getting my deadline met. He took the time to answer all my questions and was very prompt with the administrative side of the things. Work site was left clean, and neighbours commented how appreciative they were that music was not blaring throughout the day. Professional and kind. I would definitely recommend using these guys to install your windows!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience working with us. It was a pleasure and thank you for thinking of us.

ebrianhodgkiss
ebrianhodgkiss
2 reviews Jasper, AB

egress window install

everything started out fine he gave me a price over e mail .
when i agreed to the price he asked for a 600 down payment to be sent via e transfer
next day the down payment went to 700 no big deal he sent a contract for me to sight and he would pick up before work started.
1800.00 plus 90 g s t mines 700 down payment and 1290.00 due on completion fair right. (check the math)
the day after complication i received an invoice for installation 22159.00 plus 107.95 g s t minus 700 down payment 700 balance 1566.95
he said HE MIXED UP INVOICES.
The installation was done very professional and timely
Make sure that you watch what Paul does with the books

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding our service.
As you identified, I did make an error in the final invoice and take full responsibility for this. I can assure you that my mistake in the final total was not an effort to increase or pad your bill. It was just an honest mistake.

As I mentioned when I called you to appoligize, this is not what clients should expect from us and I am very sorry for causing you any grief or frustration.

Regards,

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Egress Window

Called for a quote. Was here the next day walked me through the process. Got Building permit and had window installed. Very happy with the results Would call again if service needed. Thank you

Thank you Joe for taking the time to review your experience working with us. It was a pleasure and thank you for thinking of us.

More about Calgary Egress Windows

At Calgary Egress Windows, it is our experienced installers and their customer first attitudes that set us apart from other companies. We are one of the very few Calgary companies that provide the complete installation of your basement windows. We use NO sub trades! What Calgary Egress Windows does use is the latest tools and equipment handled by experienced installers to ensure our work is done right the first time.

Complete installation mentioned above, means our installers will dig the hole,cut & remove the concrete wall slab, install a waterproof frame, and install a Zone 2 Energy Star rated window. We then waterproof again & insulate around the inside of the window. The outside is finished with a window well and drainage gravel. The wall is finished with a cement parging similar to the original finish. We will also provide the interior finish to the window sill if required.