Reza Plumbing

Reviews for Reza Plumbing

sharzad_fayzi
sharzad_fayzi

Toilet leakage

Had a repair done for toilet leak in Feb 2018. In May the leak reocured and was fixed again promptly with out any issues or problems. The plumber took extra measures to understand why the leak reocurred and to make some necessary changes to assure the leak was 100% fixed for good. Very happy with the company and the plumber.

Samirabbl20
Samirabbl20

Kitchen sink , faucet , water tang

I know reza according to a friend of mine, I got a problem with my kitchen sink so called him and he came to my place to fix as soon as possible. He diagnosed the issue very quickly and got started to fix it. He changed the faucet as well as the kitchen sink accordingly. At end he suggested me to change my electrical hot water tank to tankless wall mounted hot water to reduce my electricity and gas bill as well as reducing the space matter. I truly recommend him since he is really good at this job.

rsoli2000
rsoli2000

Bathroom reno

He was awesome and very reliable, professional and patient person.job has done perfectly with the best quality. He totally renew my bathroom with stand shower with a new shower system.i highly recommend him to everyone.

More about Reza Plumbing

Reza Plumbing is a licensed plumbing company who services the whole GTA area, including Brampton & Mississauga. We provide our customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable plumbing service. We are available 24 hours, and guarantee same day service. Give us a call today to connect and discuss how we can help you!

For more information, you can follow my instagram account below:

Reza_Plumbing

General Contractors and Plumbing
Repairs include: leaky faucets; leaky pipes in the water line, Drain clog removal, Repair or installation of new shut-off valves on fixtures, Installation of new water and drain line piping to dishwasher or refrigerators, Installation service for customer-supplied faucets, sinks or garburators, Drain clog removal, Shower valve replacement, Toilet blockage removal, Resealing toilet that may be leaking at the base, Resealing bathtubs, Repair or installation of new shut-off valves on fixtures, Laundry relevant services, Household plumbing upgrades
spoken languages: English and Farsi