Reza Plumbing

Reviews for Reza Plumbing

Zabee in Toronto
Zabee in Toronto

Thanks Raza!

Raza did a great job in installing a new sink faucet in our bathroom. He was personable and completed the job is 30 mins. I will def call Raza for any future jobs I have.

Thank you Zabee, it is pleasure always helping great people like you in a right way in any plumbing issue in their house

VladA
VladA

Kitchen renovation

Reza installed a faucet, connected kitchen sink and dishwasher, a job which is challenging on both fronts as this was an old house. Despite that, the job was done right, took the least time possible. At the end, I received a clean kitchen where everything was working. Thank you Reza.

If you have a plumbing job at hand, here you will get respectful and polite explanation of what is going to happen and why, job done right and on time, job site clean. I was impressed.

Highly recommend, look no further as you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Valda i am very happy to solve your home old drain problem i hope we will keeping touch for more jobs in your home,

murielle in Toronto
murielle in Toronto

leak in kitchen

I was very happy with Reza's service. He detected the leaking issue in a short time. Unfortunately, I will need a new dishwasher but he will be helping me with this too.
Thank you Reza and if anyone I know needs a plumber I will be recommending you.

I hope everything gets done properly, and i am waiting until you will your new dishwasher

mich14pereira
mich14pereira

Replacing a broken kitchen faucet

I had an issue with a broken kitchen faucet. I called Reza who responded promptly. He came over that same evening and got the faucet fixed. He even replaced the faulty valves under the kitchen sink. He was professional and the price reasonable. I would definitely recommend Reza. He was pleasant

Thank you Michelle anytime you can call me for your home, my pleasure to working for good people like you

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Replacing a broken kitchen faucet

Reza was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He promptly responded and helped me to get the correct fixture. He came over the very same day and installed the kitchen faucet and also replaced the faulty valves below the kitchen sink. He did this all for a very reasonable price. He is extremely pleasant and great to work with. I would definitely recommend him. Job well done. Thanks Reza.

Michelle

Thank you Michelle i was my pleasure for knowing good people like you. Any time i will come to fix your home

Mirsad
Mirsad

KITCHEN

REZA WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EVEN WENT OUT OF HIS WAY JUST TO MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS

Thank you Mirsad, you are very friendly, i am very glad to finding a friend during my task,

sharzad_fayzi
sharzad_fayzi

Toilet leakage

Had a repair done for toilet leak in Feb 2018. In May the leak reocured and was fixed again promptly with out any issues or problems. The plumber took extra measures to understand why the leak reocurred and to make some necessary changes to assure the leak was 100% fixed for good. Very happy with the company and the plumber.

No problem anytime any plumbing and electrical problem in your house just call me

Samirabbl20
Samirabbl20

Kitchen sink , faucet , water tang

I know reza according to a friend of mine, I got a problem with my kitchen sink so called him and he came to my place to fix as soon as possible. He diagnosed the issue very quickly and got started to fix it. He changed the faucet as well as the kitchen sink accordingly. At end he suggested me to change my electrical hot water tank to tankless wall mounted hot water to reduce my electricity and gas bill as well as reducing the space matter. I truly recommend him since he is really good at this job.

It was my pleasure to work for you any other things happening just call me

rsoli2000
rsoli2000

Bathroom reno

He was awesome and very reliable, professional and patient person.job has done perfectly with the best quality. He totally renew my bathroom with stand shower with a new shower system.i highly recommend him to everyone.

Thank you, i have professional team to finish every element properly

More about Reza Plumbing

Reza Plumbing is a licensed plumbing company who services the whole GTA area, including Brampton & Mississauga. We provide our customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable plumbing service. We are available 24 hours, and guarantee same day service. Give us a call today to connect and discuss how we can help you!

For more information, you can follow my instagram account below:

Reza_Plumbing