Mipa Renovation Services

Reviews for Mipa Renovation Services

bretzlaff
bretzlaff

Bathroom renovation

Reza’s crew replaced the bathroom vanity and installed a backsplash and they also replaced the bathroom ceiling fan. They were very professional and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with their work.

Hi Dave, thank you for writing the truth of my company abilities, i am educated in building codes, and we have experience in housing and renovations. this is my goal to do the best services in reasonable price for homeowners

RODICA in Aurora
RODICA in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

small bath renovation

ALWAYS ASK FOR REFERENCES AND HAVE A CONTRACT!!!

Reza- MY NEIGHBOR, is a trying to get your contract and promising that everything will be done PERFECT and in TIME.???!!!

BUT...WHEN WAS ASKED FOR THE 3rd TIME TO FINISH HIS JOB HE QUIT HIS JOB...LEAVING THE WORK UNFINISHED (with 2 full more days of work- but on Reza's world work schedule 5 days )

Because he quit the job I had to hire another contractor, of course inspecting the job done so far by Reza and Reza's TEAM, he pointed out so many defects like, drywall not being straight and flushed properly, tiles with too much gap in between, or less gap, shower valve installed incorrect and not functional, we need to break the tiles and to do proper installation, and so on...in a few words not a job done by an experienced contractor.

Not able to commit daily at client job site, due to the fact that he is under multiple jobs/contracts, HE MADE HIM TO BE OVERDUE FOR THE DEADLINE.

After he quit the job, 2 days later, he text that he will come to continue the work...or the MESS....and told him that I have already hired somebody else....

Mr. Reza do you think that I was going to wait for you to finish the job? or LET YOU SET FOOT IN MY HOUSE AFTER SCREAMING AT ME TWICE IN MY OWN HOUSE?? WE SHOULD HAVE FIRED YOU FROM THE FIRST WEEK!!!

Not BASIC plumbing knowledge, relocate the sink, and the pipes were installed horizontal, not with proper angle slope to allow water drainage.
Lack of basic shower design knowledge, asking him to create a shower niche was too much to ask from ...asking to cut the Schluter niche aluminium trim in angle, was EXPENSIVE??? AND STARTED SCREAMING THAT WE WANT EXPENSIVE DESIGN FROM THE INTERNET!!!

BEWARE - Future clients/customers....write a contract, with a due date, and for any days delayed...penalties SHOULD BE in order.

I should rate this CONTRACTOR ZERO stars and ZERO QUALITY OF WORK AND SEE THE PICTURES POSTED ON INTERNET AND REVIEWS.

CONSUMER COMPLAINT LAUNCHED AND I HAVE ALREADY 2 CONTRACTORS HIRED AND THEY PROVIDED IN WRITING THE DEFECTS OF REZA'S TEAM AND THE FUTURE COST OF REPAIRS.

Hello Rodica,

Thank you for writing. I apologize you had such a negative experience with Mipa Renovation Services. We have a high standard of quality for completing jobs on time and above par for all of our clients (as you can see by all of my reviews). Unfortunately, you had instructed us not to come back to complete the work. We had full intentions of completing the job, to the best of our ability. We would never leave a job unfinished. We take pride in our workmanship, are fully lischenced and bring years of construction experience to the table. It's unfortunate that you are attempting to slander our repuation online. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you, as it appears there is information provided in this review that is not accurate. Please feel free to reach me at 437 776 7351. As well,for anybody wanting more information please reach out to us directly as we are happy to speak further and honest on this matter. You will always receive top quality work and service with Mipa Renovation Services.

Will Miller from York
Will Miller from York

Kitchen Renovation

Reza is a great guy! As a general contractor he is very responsive. If you call him about an issue he will call you back in an instant. He and his crew get their work done in good time and Reza goes above and beyond to make his clients happy. He even came with my wife and I to the store and helped us pick out tile for our backsplash. He always set my mind at ease that the job would be done.

Thank you so much Will, it was my pleasure for knowing you and wife and renovating your kitchen, you guys are very respectful and patient, i hope in the future see you and i love my customer happy face after finishing their project
God bless you brother

Jennifer
Jennifer

Bathroom Renovation

Reza and his contractor Shaun did amazing work on my bathroom! They were extremely helpful from start to finish! As this was my first renovation project they walked me through all the steps in terms of demolition, choosing tile selection, vanity selection, plumbing, etc. Reza took me to a number to stores to get an idea of what would work for my small bathroom and picked up the items needed as I didn't have a vehicle to pick them up. In terms of the quality of their work, it was top notch. They installed the tiles perfectly, and made modifications to the vanity I got that was just slightly too large. Also they were very speedy in terms of completing the job and particularly in communication. On a more personal note, Reza and Shaun are lovely people and are very personable and considerate of my home and my little dog Cairo who kept them company while they were working away. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fast, knowledgeable, hardworking, and high quality contractor!

Jennifer you are one my smartest client, however the bathroom was your first renovation experience in your life, we both together have some much things together, all your ideas from tiles and glasses and fixtures were useful, remodeling small bathroom is very difficult, but we have done your job excellent with your ideas help us a lot, it always is my pleasure for having a client and friend like you

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Plumbed a Powder room

I was happy with the scheduling and dependability. He did what he said he was going to and he did it on time.

My project included the rough in of a powder room and venting to the roof and tie into the existing stack).

The inspection went well.

Thank you Lowell, you are very well organized homeowner, it was my pleasure to working with you. See you soon for other projects

Amyintoronto
Amyintoronto

General plumbing work

We called Reza when one of our sinks was blocked. He was able to visit us quickly and did a number of light plumbing tasks like fixing a leaky faucet and draining our washing machine.

Reza is also super helpful in giving advice on how to maintain your appliances, which we really appreciated. He is also reasonably priced, friendly and responsible. Highly recommended!

Thank you, it was my pleasure to work for you, a family with new baby. You can call me anytime if you have issues in your home, happy holidays

Zabee in Toronto
Zabee in Toronto

Thanks Raza!

Raza did a great job in installing a new sink faucet in our bathroom. He was personable and completed the job is 30 mins. I will def call Raza for any future jobs I have.

Thank you Zabee, it is pleasure always helping great people like you in a right way in any plumbing issue in their house

VladA
VladA

Kitchen renovation

Reza installed a faucet, connected kitchen sink and dishwasher, a job which is challenging on both fronts as this was an old house. Despite that, the job was done right, took the least time possible. At the end, I received a clean kitchen where everything was working. Thank you Reza.

If you have a plumbing job at hand, here you will get respectful and polite explanation of what is going to happen and why, job done right and on time, job site clean. I was impressed.

Highly recommend, look no further as you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Valda i am very happy to solve your home old drain problem i hope we will keeping touch for more jobs in your home,

murielle in Toronto
murielle in Toronto

leak in kitchen

I was very happy with Reza's service. He detected the leaking issue in a short time. Unfortunately, I will need a new dishwasher but he will be helping me with this too.
Thank you Reza and if anyone I know needs a plumber I will be recommending you.

I hope everything gets done properly, and i am waiting until you will your new dishwasher

More about Mipa Renovation Services

Reza Plumbing is a licensed plumbing company who services the whole GTA area, including Brampton & Mississauga. We provide our customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable plumbing service. We are available 24 hours, and guarantee same day service. Give us a call today to connect and discuss how we can help you!

For more information, you can follow my instagram account below:

Reza_Plumbing