Good As New Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Reviews for Good As New Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

sandronavalta
sandronavalta

Stairs

My stairs Carpet was so dirty and made a call to my friend to cleaned it and he did a fantastic job my stairs now are super clean thanks!!

It was great seeing you buddy enjoy your "new" stairs with its fresh lemon scent! Lol.

Carine
Carine

3 bedroom house and stairs carpet cleaning

I'm very happy with Dane's work. He did a great job cleaning, deodorizing and Sanitizing my carpets. Thanks for a job well done. I will be using his service again. Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review Carine, i appreciate it!

The T.
The T.

Carpet and Upholstery cleaning

GOOD AS NEW did a fantastic job cleaning our carpeting and upholstery. He was on time, was courteous and worked hard. The service cost was reasonable. We would have no problems recommending him to our friends or family. Thanks again for a job well done!

Thanks very much for your review, you were extremely polite and hospitable!

juleslykeco
juleslykeco

Carpet Cleaning

I enquired with Dane Saturday evening about having him come and clean my main living area’s carpets. He came the next day, on time and was extremely professional and personable. My carpets are like new after the cleaning. I will highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional carpet/upholstery cleaner. Thanks again, Dane. Very satisfied with your work and will definitely use your services again.

im glad you're satisfied with the service i provided, ill see you again next year!

basil
basil

Carpet cleaning

Dane was very professional and did a great job. I will recommend him to anyone needing carpet cleaning services .

Enjoy your clean and fresh carpet basil! Thank you for the review!

Mert
Mert

Carpet cleaning, stain removal

They cleaned our two carpets, one of them had finger paints and the other one had a coffee stain on it. They tried their best, and we are satisfied with the result. The staff was very nice and quick.
Thank you.

Hi Mert it was really great meeting you and your family! Now you can allow your little one to enjoy the carpet worry-free!

blackburn_melissa
blackburn_melissa

Carpet cleaning

Dane did such an amazing job! Honestly I couldn't
believe my eyes! my carpet looked brand new!!!!

Amazing work by a very polite and professional young man!

I appreciate the kind words Melissa, enjoy your brand new carpet!

Mira
Mira

Carpet Cleaning

Exceptional carpet care professional! Courteous, thorough and uses great attention to detail in cleaning and resolving any carpet concern issues (ie stains, etc) that you may have. I was extremely pleased when the service was completed and would highly recommend Dane to anyone requiring their carpets to be properly cleaned. A++++++ service all the way around!

Thanks a lot for your review Mira i really appreciate it!

melissa
melissa
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Upholstery Cleaning

Good as new upholstery and carpet cleaning did a tremendous job. I was impressed with the level of dedication and the time spent making sure the finished work was just right. The job was completed with careful and thoughtful consideration and exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for your upholstery and rug cleaning needs!

Thank you Melissa! You have an amazing personality and it was very easy to work with you!

Tesha M.
Tesha M.

Rug cleaning

They arrived on time, was professional and friendly and the work was immaculate. Definitely a repeat customer.

It was great meeting you! Thank you for leaving a review

More about Good As New Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

We clean sofas, area rugs, couches, curtains, mattresses, dining chairs for both Residential and Commercial. We use green products which are safe for kids and pets. We do stain and pet odor removal.

Our exclusive system uses a dry-shampoo instead of over concentrated commercial grade chemical mixtures. There is no moisture soaking through the pile or backing of your carpets or area rugs. The super- fast spinning brush breaks down tough dirt and grime all the way down to the base of the carpet.
Your carpet is ready to handle foot traffic almost immediately -in most cases less than an hour!
And, since a dry shampoo solution is used, there is absolutely no chance of shrinkage, dry-rot and mold or mildew, which are common problems with steam cleaners and wet methods!
TRY US!
(Ask about our Senior Discount)
* RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CLEANING
* 100% SAFE NON-TOXIC
* NO REAPPEARING STAINS
* REMOVES DUST MITES & MOST ALLERGENS
* FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS SERVICE
* NO GIMMICKS- NO HIDDEN COST
* SAFE FOR ALL TYPES OF CARPETS
* WE CLEAN CURTAINS AND MATTRESSES TOO!
* CERTIFIED AND LICENSED