Good As New Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Reviews for Good As New Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Wonderful service

As I’m moving to a new place, it’s a good time to clean my corner sofa and carpets. I was very lucky to find Dane’s ad on kijiji. Great communication and quick professional responses helped me to select Dane’s business from many competitors. This young man brings not only professional equipment, products, and know-how - he brings his amazing attitude, energy, and smile! And these citrus-scented cleaning products smell so nice and fresh. My orange sofa looks like brand new and its colour is so sharp and bright! Carpets look like brand new as well. Fantastic experience. “Good as New” simply rocks. All the best, Dane.

Thanks for your thoughtful review Rob!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Leather dining room chair cleaning

Put out a request on Homestars looking for someone who could come to our home and see what could be done to salvage/restore our white leather dining room chairs.
Dane showed up on a Saturday and did a great job on the project.
Very pleasant, very professional and tidy.
We were thrilled at how everything turned out.

It was great meeting you Sean, hope the renovations are going well! Thanks for the review i appreciate it!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Residential Cleaning

Dane is very friendly, honest and immediately makes you comfortable and confident about whatever job needs to be done. I had to make a decision about having something cleaned, or replaced; I chose cleaned, I chose Dane, and I'm very pleased!

I'm glad you're pleased with the service Good As New! provided. Thank you for your thoughtful review!

sandronavalta
sandronavalta

Stairs

My stairs Carpet was so dirty and made a call to my friend to cleaned it and he did a fantastic job my stairs now are super clean thanks!!

It was great seeing you buddy enjoy your "new" stairs with its fresh lemon scent! Lol.

Carine
Carine

3 bedroom house and stairs carpet cleaning

I'm very happy with Dane's work. He did a great job cleaning, deodorizing and Sanitizing my carpets. Thanks for a job well done. I will be using his service again. Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review Carine, i appreciate it!

The T.
The T.

Carpet and Upholstery cleaning

GOOD AS NEW did a fantastic job cleaning our carpeting and upholstery. He was on time, was courteous and worked hard. The service cost was reasonable. We would have no problems recommending him to our friends or family. Thanks again for a job well done!

Thanks very much for your review, you were extremely polite and hospitable!

juleslykeco
juleslykeco

Carpet Cleaning

I enquired with Dane Saturday evening about having him come and clean my main living area’s carpets. He came the next day, on time and was extremely professional and personable. My carpets are like new after the cleaning. I will highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional carpet/upholstery cleaner. Thanks again, Dane. Very satisfied with your work and will definitely use your services again.

im glad you're satisfied with the service i provided, ill see you again next year!

basil
basil

Carpet cleaning

Dane was very professional and did a great job. I will recommend him to anyone needing carpet cleaning services .

Enjoy your clean and fresh carpet basil! Thank you for the review!

Mert
Mert

Carpet cleaning, stain removal

They cleaned our two carpets, one of them had finger paints and the other one had a coffee stain on it. They tried their best, and we are satisfied with the result. The staff was very nice and quick.
Thank you.

Hi Mert it was really great meeting you and your family! Now you can allow your little one to enjoy the carpet worry-free!

More about Good As New Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

We clean sofas, area rugs, couches, curtains, mattresses, dining chairs for both Residential and Commercial. We use green products which are safe for kids and pets. We do stain and pet odor removal. Our exclusive system uses a dry-shampoo instead of over concentrated commercial grade chemical mixtures. There is no ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in York?