TrustPro Garage Door Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
Toronto/Scarborough
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Scarborough  >  TrustPro Garage Door Services

Reviews for TrustPro Garage Door Services

Garage Door Opener Advice & Repair

I requested for quotes from Home Star as my garage door opener stopped working and shortly after I received a call from them. They provided very professional and honest advise as he was able to troubleshoot my issue and provide me a cost estimate over the phone as well as suggest several options based on my situation. Cost was very reasonable and was very impressed with the customer service.

Honesty and professionalism is what we pride ourselves on. We are happy to have helped to answer any questions or concerns you may have had. Thank you for allowing TrustPro to be apart of your home improvement experience.

Ali
Ali

Garage door opener repairs

The spring on my big garage door opener broke this Friday. I called Trustpro and their office quoted a reasonable price and confirmed an appointment for the next day. The Trustpro technician Shafney arrived on the appointed time, replaced the broken spring, serviced & lubricated the other moving parts and left - a job well done. Shafney was polite and very professional. I would recommend Trustpro without hesitation.

Thank you Ali for your review. Remember to lubricate amd your door should be working just fine. It was a pleasure working with you.

Anna D.
Anna D.

Garage door repairs and parts

Our interaction with TrustPro was positive every step of the way from the initial call to request information about services and repairs, right to the moment the work was completed. Information provided was very clear and the technician (Shaffni) took the time to explain where repairs were needed and what the recommended course of action was. The clients were my parents, a very elderly couple, Shaffni kept them informed every step of the way to provide assurance and include them in the decision-making. We are very pleased with the prompt response time, the level of customer care, and the quality of the work done, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend TrustPro (and specifically Shaffni) to others.

Thank you Anna for your review. You and your parents were a pleasure to work with. Remember to lubricate and the door should work fine.

-Shaffni

mazhar
mazhar

Garage door repair and servicing

They were highly professional who knew what had to be done. They arrived on time and accommodated me in their busy schedule after my office hours. Price was reasonable. I am happy with their service.

Thanks Mazhar for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about TrustPro Garage Door Services

The technicians at TrustPro have over 10 years of experience in Garage Door/ Opener repair and installation dealing with customers in the GTA. We, like you are tired of the gouging of prices and corners cut in the industry. We are here to make sure your garage door repair from beginning to end is a pleasant experience. Since we are confident in our work, our marketing costs are very low which translates to better prices for YOU.