Drainspec

Nelson in Ottawa
Nelson in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bad Contractor

I needed half of my weeping time replaced including underneath my front porch. This company is disorganized and never stuck to a schedule. I had to chase them numerous times to do work. Work was left unfinished and poorly done. After having a baby, the owner after refusing to fix my lawn that they damaged or my porch that they damaged even threatened me personally to receive payment for unfinished work. Take a look at the picture of my front yard that the owner thought was ok after promising to fix it with new topsoil or sod.
This is a company that takes no pride in their work and I even had to call the police to keep them from coming back to my house.