Trust Painting Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M3A 0A1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Trust Painting Toronto

Reviews for Trust Painting Toronto

Whole House Painting including Cabinetry - Highly Recommend!

Shayan and his team did a fantastic job painting our home and cabinetry in the kitchen / den - it looks brand new! He was a pleasure to deal and even completed our large project earlier than anticipated which was a huge help to us logistically. We are absolutely thrilled with the results and highly recommend Shayan and his team - you will not be disappointed. Not only is their work fantastic, but they also make the whole process stress and worry-free for the client. Thanks so much for the great work!

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you guys are happy. It was pleasure working with you guys.

Parisian in North York
Parisian in North York

Ceiling work

I highly recommend these guys. These guys were excellent. They came in covered everything and flattened our ceiling and left. Very punctual and organized. Thy followed our agreement step by step and finished just right on time. Shayan was kind enough to paint our kitchen ceiling as a complimentary service and made my wife happy.

Thank you for your kind words. We always do our best to impress our clients. Congratulations on your new beautiful home.

ayshinshir2006 in North York
ayshinshir2006 in North York

Kitchen and Cabinets Painting - Well Done

I highly recommend Shayan and his team for any painting job. He came in to paint our kitchen cabinets. He made my kitchen look like a brand new kitchen after paint and then we decided to have him stain our deck and fences. Amazing crew came in and did that in one day. Very professional and hardworking people.

Hi Ayshin. Thanks for your kind words. It was great time at your house. Thanks for hospitality. Have a great summer in the backyard. Shayan

donya in Toronto
donya in Toronto

Fast, reliable and super flexible

I needed my condo to be painted in 2 days in short notice, I had Shayan and his crew painted it over the weekend. Very clean and super fast. I would recommend him 100%!

Hi Donya. Thanks for your recommendation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Shayan

wade873 in Toronto
wade873 in Toronto

House painting

Shayan did an excellent work painting our house. He over delivered what he promised us and it was done on time. Used great quality material and we love how it looks like. Highly recommending them

Thank you for your recommendation. We are glad you liked our job. Shayan

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Extremely Professional & Affordable Painting Services

T Paint provides professional and affordable services and works with busy schedules. The consultation was very helpful as they have a good taste and are experienced. I would use and recommend them to everyone.

Hi dear Private user. We are happy to see that you are happy.

Rokham
Rokham

Couldn't have asked for a better service

I hired T-Paint for my condo painting. Shayan gave us a really good deal and his team executed the job one day earlier than they promised. They put back all my furniture and cleaned after themselves. I am very pleased with their work and I highly recommend them.

Hi Rokham. It is truly a pleasure working with you. We are very happy you liked our team. Thanks for your recommendation. Shayan

Mike Kumar
Mike Kumar

Painting whole house

I highly recommend T-Paint. I hired T-Paint for my painting project. Shayan did a fantastic job pointing out issues i needed to fix before painting and he took care of all at a very reasonable price. The painting looks amazing and his team was more than helpful with moving all my furniture. I asked for a discount and instead he painted my garage door and my entrance door for free and still they finished one day early. They will be renovating my bathroom in August. So happy to find these pleasant people.

Hi Mike. We are glad to see you are happy. Looking forward to hearing from you. Shayan

Steven M.
Steven M.

Exterior Painting

Punctual and immaculate attention to detail assisting in window frame work. work completion done in accordance with contractual agreement.

Hi Steven. Happy to be see your review here. Looking forward to doing more painting for your amazing team. Shayan

Jim Matsugu in North York
Jim Matsugu in North York

Best painters

We hired T-Paint service for a small painting project at a Bell Store. The team was very proffesional and finished so fast. The store looks amazing. I am looking forward to having him paint my house. Such talented contractors.

Hi Jim. Glad to see that your job went well. Keep in touch. Shayan

More about Trust Painting Toronto

At T-PAINT Services we are featuring unique painting expertise and a level of customer service that never fails to impress our clients.