Trust Painting Toronto

Toronto ON M3A 0A1

Reviews for Trust Painting Toronto

Michael
Michael

Painted several rooms for large renovation project.

Loved these guys and their work. Punctual, charming, reasonably priced, detail oriented and masterful work. True professionals. I can’t recommend Shayan’s Trust Painting strongly enough. I’ll be back.

Thank you for kind words. it was a pleasure working alongside you guys. looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Ashleyk
Ashleyk
1 review , ON

Bathroom repairs and painting

Shayan did a great job renovating our bathroom. He finished earlier than he had promised. He Worked within our budget. He came up with solutions and ideas to deliver and cater our taste. I definitely recommend this company.

Dear Ashley. Thank you for your attention and cooperation throughout the project. we are glad you guys are happy.

Shirley A.
Shirley A.

Bedroom Painting and touch-up work

Shayan did a fantastic job recently painting two bedrooms in our house including some touch-up work in the bathroom and elsewhere. Wallpaper was removed in bedrooms (after 25 years), which involved repairing drywall and cracks in the plaster. At the end of each day, areas were cleaned up and we were able to use the bedrooms overnight. The project was finished ahead of schedule and his quotation was quite reasonable. He also suggested paint colours for the bedrooms which look great. Shayan is a true professional and I would not hesitate to use him again or, recommend his company to others.

Dear Shirley. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality.

Lucas
Lucas

Painting of apartment

Fast, affordable, high quality work. Shayan worked with us to find the most affordable solution. The work was done professionally and quickly. Absolutely no complaints. We would use them again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend.

It is a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your kind words.

Selina Glynn from Toronto
Selina Glynn from Toronto

8 exterior window frames painting

Excellent service. Another company said we had to repair the windows, but Shayan fixed all window frames. He did a great job at reasonable cost. He showed up on time, check the weather and make sure there will be no issue for the paint job. We are very happy with his work.

Hi Selina. I am glad that we managed to paint them on a perfect day. Thank you and your husband for hospitality and kindness. Shayan

Soheil in Markham
Soheil in Markham

Full house painting

Reliable team. Shayan was a pleasure to deal with. His team was fast and very officiant. I am very happy with the overall job. My wife is very happy with the price . They finished earlier than promised and left our house cleaner than it was before.

Thank you for kind words. we are glad that you guys are happy. Shayan

Carolina in Toronto
Carolina in Toronto

Indoor painting

I am very satisfied with T paint service and work. True professionals, on time, mindful and with the customer always in mind. I did 3 quotes and they provided the most beneficial price. I am very happy with the final result - my house looks amazing!!
Thanks Shayane

Thank you very much. we are glad that you are happy.

Whole House Painting including Cabinetry - Highly Recommend!

Shayan and his team did a fantastic job painting our home and cabinetry in the kitchen / den - it looks brand new! He was a pleasure to deal and even completed our large project earlier than anticipated which was a huge help to us logistically. We are absolutely thrilled with the results and highly recommend Shayan and his team - you will not be disappointed. Not only is their work fantastic, but they also make the whole process stress and worry-free for the client. Thanks so much for the great work!

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you guys are happy. It was pleasure working with you guys.

Parisian in North York
Parisian in North York

Ceiling work

I highly recommend these guys. These guys were excellent. They came in covered everything and flattened our ceiling and left. Very punctual and organized. Thy followed our agreement step by step and finished just right on time. Shayan was kind enough to paint our kitchen ceiling as a complimentary service and made my wife happy.

Thank you for your kind words. We always do our best to impress our clients. Congratulations on your new beautiful home.

ayshinshir2006 in North York
ayshinshir2006 in North York

Kitchen and Cabinets Painting - Well Done

I highly recommend Shayan and his team for any painting job. He came in to paint our kitchen cabinets. He made my kitchen look like a brand new kitchen after paint and then we decided to have him stain our deck and fences. Amazing crew came in and did that in one day. Very professional and hardworking people.

Hi Ayshin. Thanks for your kind words. It was great time at your house. Thanks for hospitality. Have a great summer in the backyard. Shayan

More about Trust Painting Toronto

At T-PAINT Services we are featuring unique painting expertise and a level of customer service that never fails to impress our clients.