Project Tek Inc

Reviews for Project Tek Inc

hayhj
hayhj

Goegeous Bathroom Reno

Serge is very professional, as well as, very personable. This reno was completely painless for us as homeowners. He was always very good about explaining what he was doing and why.
Everyday ended with a synopsis of what was done and what he would be doing the next day. He cleaned up his work area everyday, which was so appreciated. He guided us through what to spend extra on and what not to spend extra on. Also very appreciated.
His work ethic and craftmanship is 5 star.
He is a wonderful gentleman, I would recommend him to anyone. We will certainly have him back for our next project.
Check out the photos of our completed project on his Home Stars site.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. For my part, this was a great renovation project to work on. I was able to show that even with a small bathroom, the little details and craftsmanship are equally important. It was great to work with such wonderful clients and if I could give you both a star rating in return, it would certainly be a 10 out of 10 as well...

Serge Thifault
Owner, Full-Service Remodeler.

Elly
Elly

Basement Development

Serge did an excellent job in developing the basement. The quality of his workmanship is equally excellent. I found his professionalism, second to none.

We had some few challenges earlier in the process, but jointly worked through those challenges, collaboratively.

On pricing and customer experience, Serge standout. His service was of such high standard, such that we would not hesitate in calling him back in future.

A big "Thank You" for such a wonderful review.

It as been a pleasure working with you both, and I believe strongly in always building a solid relationship with my clients, always in the hopes that it will be a lifetime one.

I am always here, if you need any of my services or assistance in any of your future projects.

Best Regards,

Marantz receiver repair

I had Serge look at my vintage Marantz 2235B receiver when there was a hum coming through the speakers and when there was a popping noise when powering off the unit. In both cases he provided excellent quality of work at a very fair price. The communication was excellent and I am back listening to my old school vinyl now!! I would highly recommend Serge for any audio repairs.

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review about your recent experience with Project-Tek Inc., and the services I provided on your vintage Marantz receiver. Wishing you many years of enjoyment in your newly reconditioned vintage audio equipment !
Sincerely,

Serge Thifault C.E.T (Electronic ENG.)

Grace
Grace

Incredibly satisfied, highly recommend!

Serge did an incredible job fixing our stucco. We had three contractors tell us they couldn’t repair the stucco due to its age and mixture, and Serge did the best job flawlessly! Serge was a pleasure to work with - his communication was excellent and his craftsmanship is excellent. He took care of the property and went above and beyond multiple times. Serge repaired our stucco better than we could have imagined and used top of the line, quality products.

I highly recommend Project-Tek and he will be our first call for next Reno’s down the road.

Thank you Serge, we are so happy !

Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing me this wonderful review.

It was a pleasure working with you.

I appreciate the opportunity to work on this exterior project.

I look forward to any future renovation projects you might need help with.

Best regards,

Great service

Serge is friendly & knowledgeable and prices are fair. I have recommended this company to other people & will return in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your experiences with Project-Tek Inc., for the electronic repair services I provided.

It was my pleasure in helping you with your vintage audio equipment.

Thanks,

Serge T. (C.E.T Elec.Eng.)

Home Stereo Repair

I recently had Serge repair my moderately high end stereo amplifier of 1980's vintage. Serge completely disassembled the unit and troubleshot the individual components on each and every board, replacing several aging components. When I gave the amplifier to Serge it had a damagingly high DC offset and was also overheating. After Serge had repaired it, the amplifier was back to factory specifications and sounded like new. I was so happy with Serge's work that I had him then troubleshoot and repair my equally 1980's vintage speakers. Not only did Serge troubleshoot and repair the crossover boards, but he also drew up the schematic for the crossovers and gave them to me for future reference. I fortunately have very good vintage audio equipment that can be worked on, but it requires an equally good technician to board-level troubleshoot, and that technician is Serge. I absolutely recommend him for this type of work.

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review about your recent experience with Project-Tek Inc., and the services I provided on your vintage H/K receiver and DBX loudspeakers. Wishing you many years of enjoyment in your newly reconditioned vintage audio equipment !
Sincerely,

Serge Thifault C.E.T (Electronic ENG.)

TanjaT in Calgary
TanjaT in Calgary

Various Home Projects

Over the past ten years, Serge has worked on various projects in my small duplex and for each one, he has brought his expertise, meticulous attention to every detail, and ingenious solutions. He has always been efficient, punctual, and continually seeking ways to make the project the best fit for the client, both in terms of budget and in my case, space. When doing an audio/visual installation in my small living room, Serge went above and beyond to explain all the available options to me as well as the costs and the end result is both aesthetically pleasing and space-saving. What I like the best about Serge is that he cares deeply about his work and it shows in every detail.

Dear Tanja,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about all your experiences with Project-Tek Inc., the work and services I provided.

It was my pleasure in helping you and your family with your Home Theatre and various home renovation projects.

Please be in touch with me anytime you have more upcoming renovation projects.

Serge T.

Andy Waters
Andy Waters

Long term customer

I have been using Serge for 25 years to do my home theater and electronics needs. He is very knowledgeable and highly skilled. He does work to be proud of. I highly recommend him.

Hi Andy,
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing me a wonderful review.

I appreciate your feedback about my many services and I always enjoy working for you.

Thanks again for trusting me for all these years and I’m looking forward to more projects in the future.

Private User reviews , AB

RV mobile home repair

Nothing what Serge cannot repair be it plumbing electrical or tiles carpets finish carpentry! He always has a solution is diligent and honest.

Thank you for your great review, and for using my many services for your various projects.

I appreciate all your support through all these years (8 years already), and thank you again for believing in me and my work.

It is always a pleasure working with you...

Calgary, Alberta

Renovations, maintenance and everything in between

I have called upon Serge for over 11 years to complete various projects. There is absolutely nothing he can't do. Often, when he is busy, I will hire someone else to complete a project, however, I have found no one to be as meticulous as he.

I appreciate your feedback about my work and I always enjoy working with you.

Thank you for believing and trusting me for all these years and I’m looking forward to more future projects together.

More about Project Tek Inc

Project-Tek Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the renovation industry - What we do is not unusual, but how we do it is. Let our knowledge of remodeling and renovations, provide you with excellence in installation, design, and workmanship.

When we decided to bring in our 30+ years of industry experience into opening Project-Tek Inc. in 2013, we knew the kind of service and results we wanted to provide to our clients.

Our goal is to offer Calgary and surrounding area homeowners with budget-friendly bathroom remodeling and home renovations, with beautiful results they will love for a lifetime

You will notice the difference in how we do things right from the start. Our attention to detail shows with every project we undertake. We do not use pushy sales tactics and we take the time to educate our customers, so they can decide what is right for their home.

Project-Tek Inc. uses only quality products, and our in-house install provide flawless workmanship and allows us to maintain our remarkably high standards.

Premium results without the premium price. Even though we insist on the best for our customers, we still find ways to keep our prices competitive. This allows us to deliver value-driven service on all our projects.

Why choose us...

-Convenience... we come to you

-We provide you with a detailed and written estimate based on your needs and budget

-We guarantee you a job done right, the first time.

-We supervise all aspect of our services

-We have over three decades of experience in the renovation industry

-We are licensed, insured, and bonded

-We provide customer education on all aspect of our services

-We respect your environment and your home

-We love what we do...