Carpenters
Zeledon Carpentry Residential Framing Specialists

Reviews for Zeledon Carpentry Residential Framing Specialists

Project

Zeledon Carpentry showed up on time and finished everything on time and properly. They were recommended by one of my friends and they sure lived up to the expectations. As someone who does renovations on a regular basis, I would use them again for sure.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Framing - Custom Build King City

Edwin and his crew from Zeledon framed our new home build in King City. They did an absolutely amazing job on our house. They are hardworking, quick, and very thorough. They did a fantastic job! We would highly recommend them and would use them again in a second! If you need framers you won’t be disappointed with Edwin and his team.

New home framing

My husband and I hired ZELEDON CARPENTRY to complete the framing on our new home build after having a very bad experience with another framing company. Edwin and his crew came in and saved our project by completing the roof and framing quickly and to a high standard. They are hard working, reliable, honest and very competent framers. Edwin is very knowledgeable and takes pride in his work, he always took the time to communicate issues and obtain our feedback. Edwin and Mayela were a definite pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. We take pride in our work and we're happy to have been able to come in and help you finish framing your home.

Blaine from Toronto
Blaine from Toronto

Walls removed, Lvl's installed and some framing

Edwin did amazing work!
He removed the walls separating the kitchen, dining room and living room to create a open concept. He then installed lvl beams recessed up into the ceiling and support post. Plus he installed a additional floor joist in the basement as per the engineer's request. He then finished some wall framing. He did all this work in less work in less than 8 hours!! Having done many house renovations, I found Edwin and Maylea very honest and easy to deal with and their prices fair. I will be definitely be using them for future projects! Strongly recommended.

Thank you Blaine for your review, glad to be if service! We're committed to delivering quality framing. Look forward to working with you on your next project!

Lauren
Lauren

Framing for whole house renovation

Edwin and Mayela are great people to work with. I would highly recommend them for all your framing needs.

Thank you Lauren, pleasure assisting you with your framing renovation project!

Tom
Tom

Mudroom framing and shed construction with ramp

Edwin is the best framer I have ever seen! He is kind, professional, clean, fair, and extremely efficient. Highly recommended for your all you framing needs.

Thank you Tom for your review. Hope you're enjoying your mudroom and shed! Happy to be of service!

Dana
Dana

Framing

Efficient, responsive and quality workmanship.
Zeledon carpentry works as great team. Calls are fielded without delay and questions answered with consideration.
On site plans are followed through and the inevitable problems that arise are dealt with knowledgeably. Site is kept tidy and clean up afterwards is complete. Follow up to take care of small issues done within reasonable time.
Very happy with Edwin, Mayela and the team.

Thank you for your review Dana. We hope you enjoy your renovated space. We look forward to hearing from you regarding future framing projects. We're always just a phone call or e-mail away!

Lee.Anne.House
Lee.Anne.House

Adding new doorway to hall and walling off an opening to the livingroom in the hall. Drywall repair.

Edwin and his crew of two worked skillfully and rapidly to produce exactly the result that I was hoping for.

Due to special circumstances, I needed the work done almost immediately and they were willing to work on the morning of New Year's Day to accomplish this. They came in the morning and were finished by lunchtime.

The price was extremely reasonable. I suspect that another company might have taken 3 times as much time and also charged 3 times as much.

I highly recommend EF Zeledon Carpentry and I hope to have them back to do more work in the future.

Thank you Leanne, our pleasure in completing the requested in your home. We welcome the opportunity in assisting you with future projects. We offer framing, drywall, and demolition services. In addition, we have access to other professionals in different trades. Any questions - we're just a phone call or e-mail away.

JPoremba - Toronto
JPoremba - Toronto

Basement Wood Framing

We hired Zeledon Carpentry (Edwin and Mayela) through homestars. My girlfriend and I recently bought our first house at the end of the summer and I decided to redo the basement for my office and home theater. I stripped out the old interior and installed insulation/soundproofing and was planning to frame it myself, but it was a lot for one person and I didn't want to mess up such an important stage - so getting a couple quotes, everything was out of my budget. When Edwin and Mayela reached out and came by to take a look, they provided me with an extremely reasonable quote - in our budget. The work was completed on the agreed date and within 4 hours. It was pretty amazing - Edwin and his assistant started at 930am and were finished by 1230. The work is high quality, very secure and exactly what I was looking for. The framing around the electrical box and wiring along the wall is especially great, and Edwin helped me out by adding additional wood for finishing the ceiling and reattaching drywall. I really appreciate them going above and beyond for a small job. Highly recommended if looking for some high quality work, especially if you're a younger couple on a tight budget. Thanks again!

Thank you for your review James. When we do a site visit and scope the work we can better assess the time and manpower it will take us to complete the framing. We took that into account in pricing and gave you a competitive market rate as we knew a two crew could do the job. Congratulations on the purchase of your new home and all the best as you continue to finish your basement. Remember we are always a phone call away if you need additional trades. We work with a professional network that can also give you a hand. Thank you again for your review, all the best in 2019!

Framing Addition

Zeledon Carpentry's demo and framing team did an exceptional job to get the work done before the heavy snow came. They were fast, professional and focused. We passed inspections with ease and continued with our project. We were amazed at how quickly our bungalow was transformed. Thanks guys! We recommend you!

The snow was certainly not counted on but we were able to get the roof up before the heavy snow fall. Thank you for your recommendation Mary! We hope you enjoy your dream home!

More about Zeledon Carpentry Residential Framing Specialists

Welcome to Zeledon Carpentry - Residential Framing Specialists. Since 2002 our team of carpentry professionals have been framing quality homes in the GTA. From residential renovations to custom framing, no job is too big or too small. Give us a call today to set up a site visit at 416.988.0078 or forward your drawings for a quote request to nicaromero@yahoo.com.

Contractors and Project Managers: Looking for efficient and experienced framing crews for your next project? - We're it!

Home Owners: Need framers for your new build or addition - we can help. Start with us!
Need referrals to quality trades? Ask us for details
Need project management services?

Service Areas: Vaughan, Etobicoke, King, Kleinburg, Toronto, Pickering, Brampton, Innisfil, Barrie, Wasaga and Muskoka

Looking to:
Frame your home
Do an addition
Finish your basement
Restoring a property (mould, rotted, burned framing or tree damage)
Build a shed or deck

Need demolition to begin? No problem. We can take care of it!

Our crew is equipped to build your home or complete a framing reno project at competitive rates. You can count on our framing services all year round. Emergency cases welcomed.

Additional services:

1) demolition
2) trim carpentry
3)drywall installation
4)project management

Excellent references available to confirm our services. With us, you will have peace of mind that your project will be done efficiently and as per plans.

We can help, give us a call today!