Krava Landscaping

Reviews for Krava Landscaping

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

Fence construction

Hired Krava to construct a replacement fence. Was a bit disappointed with the concrete base and placement of vertical boards, but they fixed the boards without any issue and were very prompt in terms of completing the job. This promptness is a bit of a two-edged sword as I felt they were in a rush to finish the job and small details like board placement and concrete post finishing were rushed. My advice is to agree upon a detailed scope of work including design/specs before proceeding with this company.

Thank you for your input, we will do our best in a future.

Jenkars2000
Jenkars2000
1 review Innisfil, ON

Driveway extension

I had my driveway redone by Krava Landscaping last month. The job was well done and complete on time as promised. Guys were punctual and experienced.
Great service and great price.
Now I can finally park 2 cars in my driveway
I would recommend this landscaper to others.

Eugene

Ichapkis
Ichapkis
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Grass planting

Very friendly and quick to set up an appoitment. No hidden fees, and no upcharges. Did the grass at the front and the backyard, without breaking the bank.
Overall amazing experience, would definitely use the company again for future landscaping needs.

Zack
Zack
3 reviews , ON

Lanscaping

I called these guys in for my backyard to be redesigned and redone. All-in-all a good job by these young gentlemen. (interlock, trees, grass) . Driveway in the front turned out good as well ( widening of the driveway, interlock, grass)

Max
Max
1 review Kitchener, ON

Retaining wall and deck

Guys have done a great job on my backyard, looks much more unique and adds the value to the house. Now our family also spends more time on the backyard!

muki.bare
muki.bare

Interlocking, grass, and steps

Very satisfied with the work they have done, they gave me a timeline and it was met, they are organized and trustworthy, I would definitely refer these guys to my family and friend.

Donna
Donna

Fence replacement & Interlocking

This summer we decided to replace an old fence and interlock a patio and a walkway in our house. I called a couple of companies for an estimate and Krava company had the best price and was flexible with the start date. This guys did a professional job and were easy to get along with. The result is amazing and we are very pleased with our new backyard.
Would highly recommend.

It was pleasure to work on your backyard:)

More about Krava Landscaping

Today quality of service and personal attention are lacking in the landscape and outdoor living industries. With Krava Home Services you will receive extensive experience and a track record of quality with our property maintenance, landscape design and installation, and outdoor living construction throughout Toronro. Our team of experts will ensure your unique outdoor living area will maintain beauty, health and longevity. We are eager to preserve the beauty of your property – from a town home complex, private home, or business.

You want a company that has vision and experience for your landscapes design, and Krava Home Services has the planning and construction expertise needed to for your home’s project around GTA & Vaughn cities. Whether just a low maintenance landscape with a simple water feature or a full blown outdoor living area with a patio, driveways, and more, we will devote as much care and attention to your project as needed. We offer design advice for smaller jobs, as well as complete site plans for larger landscaping projects. If you’re planning a landscape project around Toronto, large or small, give us a call. We will be happy to listen to you and help anyway we can. You can be sure we will be committed to the creation of a unique, long lasting, outdoor living area for your home.

A beautifully designed patio makes spring and summer in the Garden State even sweeter. While flowers and foliage bring bright pops up color to your landscape, a patio adds an extra dimension of comfort, both aesthetically and functionally. Krava Home Services is one of the most trusted patio construction contractors in Toronto. Our patio service includes building everything from small custom outdoor patio designs to grand garden paths.