Elite Furniture Rental

Reviews for Elite Furniture Rental

Sherry in Oakville
Sherry in Oakville

Teamwork all the way!

Olga at Elite has been excellent to work with on all of my staging projects! She has been very fair and accommodating - the word 'teamwork' comes to mind. Several times she quickly ordered specific items I requested that were not on the floor, such as carpets and sofas. Personal service and I cannot say enough about their movers who are careful, cheerful and efficient! Thanks everyone!

Dear Sherry, thank you for your amazing review. We are always happy to work with you and always here to help you with any new projects.

InnaM in North York
InnaM in North York

Furniture Purchase and Rental

My agent connected me with a few rental companies when I needed to sell my condo. Elite was the most flexible in terms of delivery and doing only a 2 week renewal after the first month, while the other companies had a mandatory one month renewal. I also got a better price from them vs the other companies, probably twent five percent less. In general I was satisfied with the result.

Dear Inna. We are happy to read another amazing review and be happy that our client was satisfied. Hope to hear from you soon and work with you at another project

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Townhouse in Thornhill Woods

I found this company on google. They were nice and polite during my initial call. They connected with Ilana who did a great job for me. I ended saving lots of money from the price my agent gave me. If you want to save money and get good furniture use this company.

Hello. ThAnk you for a good respond. We are always glad to help out client and find any solutions to make your designers ideas come true

Gaby in Toronto
Gaby in Toronto

Furniture Staging

I regularly rent furniture for my clients that need furniture to fill empty rooms or want to fully stage their house. They are very accommodating to the agent , stager and seller. I would recommend them to anyone that needs to rent furniture, they will go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied.

Thank you for your business and the review Gaby.

Elite Furniture Rental

More about Elite Furniture Rental

Elite Furniture Rental is the GTA’s premier furniture rental supplier that has been the go-to source for stagers from all over Ontario. Our exquisite collection of high end furniture and luxurious home accessories will fit any style and budget. Whether you have an ongoing staging project or planning one in the future, we are ready to exceed your expectations!

– We have High end designer products
– We work to fit your style and budget
– Service across Ontario

Showroom:

With a 40,000 square foot showroom and flexible hours, as well our simple online ordering system you can rest assured that all your staging needs will be taken care of within the shortest turnaround period in the industry. Whether your project is a condominium in downtown Toronto or a cottage in Muskoka, no request is too simple or too complex. We work around your schedule so if the unexpected does happen, we are ready to assist you every day, all day, any day.

– Giant 40,000 sq. ft. showroom
– Fastest service in the industry
– On call 24/7/365 including holidays

Staff:

Our expert staff are just a click or phone call away which means we are ready to assist with every aspect of the staging process. We pride ourselves on our industry leading customer service and we back it up with our iron clad guarantee – every call, email, fax, etc. will be answered same business day. We understand that working in a time sensitive industry means that response time is everything, and it is our superior customer service that sets us apart from the competition and makes us the number one choice for stagers from all over Ontario.

– Experienced staff
– On time delivery guarantee
– Loyalty program and discounts

***

Contact us today or stop by and visit us.

Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 7:00pm Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm Sunday: by appointment only