Bathroom Renovation
Richmond Hill ON L4C 3C7
Bathroom Renovation
Chic Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Chic Contracting Inc.

Sue
Sue
1 review Newmarket, ON

Reno project including upgrading 4 bathrooms, tiling in the kitchen and laundry room and painting 4 bedrooms and hall.

I am beyond pleased with the project work, professional management and timing of the work done by Chic.
Waseem and Deya work long hours, are very organised and work well together. They are easily accessible and work with a large crew of professional painters, tilers and electrician.
The workers were all respectful and the site was kept as clean as possible. The project was on time and on budget.
Thank you.
Highly recommended.

Nothing makes me so happy and proud more, Working for you was a great experience, payments were on time all suggestions were helpful and a very positive environment, we will be always ready for you Sure, and wish you the best

For Chic Contracting.
Sincerely Waseem

TC in Newmarket
TC in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Shower Renovation

I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone considering a renovation. The service we received was a 5/5 from start to finish. When Wasseem met with me to provide an estimate, he was prompt, courteous and thorough. He thought of questions to ask that I had not even considered myself. Furthermore, I had picked out tiles online, but he felt I should see them in person. He personally met me at the tile store in Toronto, and he patiently looked at tiles with me.
The project was completed while most of the family was on vacation. When we returned home, the project was not only beautiful, but completed on time, and the house was clean, you could barely tell workers had been there.
We have done many renovations over the years, and I believe that the quality of the work completed by Chich Contracting was excellent. The company obviously has expertise in tiling and plumbing.
The only other thing that I would like to add was that while we were away, there was some "difficulty" for the company to enter the home, they dealt with this issue patiently and professionally.
The project was as follows: fix the plumbing in the shower, fix the shelf in the shower, retile the shower, install lights in the shower, install and shower door, install a fan, fix the drywall in the bedroom and paint the bedroom to match the existing.
Please note, that I do not feel the photos do the project justice. It is a small space, and I was not able to take a good photo. If the company has a better photo, feel free to post it.

Thank you for the great words, I am really happy the owner likes our work, looking forward new projects in Newmarket

abe k.
abe k.

Painting

Richmond Hill
L4C 3C7

They paint the main floor of my house very satesfied quality product fast reliable and amazing price I definitely will recommend chic contracting looking forward to see you for my next project

A lot of thanks, We enjoyed working for you Abe, l

bebla
bebla

Home Renovation

Richmond Hill
L4C 3C7

We highlight the way CHIC Contracting renovated our house, they paid attention to details and gave enough time for finishing activities,

Thanks Bebla, working for you is a pleasure

Magnificent h.
Magnificent h.

Hair Salon

Chic Contracting turned the gift store we rent to a magnificent hair salon, they worked after hours and in weekends, to enable us to have our grand opening at time, thank you guys for the great work

My pleasure, I like the place very much, and really enjoyed working for you Rachel & Micheal

Joelle
Joelle

Kitchen Remodeling

Chic contracting helped us through materials selection and design stage, tile paint cabinets countertop and accessories, then when the project started we were very happy with their attitude, with no string attached they finished everything at time schedule and great quality, I highly recommend them for any home renovation.

Thanks, Joelle working with you was a pleasure,

More about Chic Contracting Inc.

Welcome to Chic Contracting Inc. We offer services for your - Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations, Plumbing Services, Home Remodeling, Design & Build Services.