Veronica Contracting Inc

Reviews for Veronica Contracting Inc

Dianna in Toronto
Dianna in Toronto

New Roof

Vlad and the crew, we just wanted to Thank you all for the amazing job that you all did on our new roof
From the beginning getting a quote and answering all the questions you very accommodating and professional it made the decision very easy to choose your company and price was very comparable
We appreciated that you were very respectful to the area around our home laying tarps to catch old shingles and nails and seeing the care you took to make sure everything was clean and no debris was left behind
Thank you again Veronica Contracting we will be recommending you every time I hear someone needs a new roof
Dianna & Dave Dunlop

Thank you for warm words, we are always happy to help 😊,

Dmitri
Dmitri

No job is too small

We hired Veronica Contracting through a bidding process on HomeStars for a small job (a part of the flashing separated from the wall over the porch roof after some strong wind). Communication was crisp and quick, and the quote competitive. They came the next day, as agreed, and repaired the damage quickly and professionally. They have also made sure other nails are intact and added some caulking. That was a no-hassle home repair at its best.

Vlad and Tetyana in
Vlad and Tetyana in

Excellent Service

Veronica Contracting provided an excellent service and quality. They were quick, responsive and proactive. Reasonable pricing and high quality materials. They finished my house in 1 day. They offered many options and explained pros and cons for each. I am very satisfied.

Was pleased to work with you,

Angelo in Mississagua
Angelo in Mississagua

Roof replacement, back split roof

Veronica roofing completed the removal and replacement of our home roof efficiently and professionally. Vlad and Dmytro were involved in the complete process from quoting to installation and final completion. We talked to previous clients and received a very positive review. We were not disappointed with our choice. The work was completed as and when promised. The crew was very particular to keeping the work area clean. They even took time to relocate garden and outdoor furniture for us. A positive experience all around. We would not hesitate to recommend Veronica Roofing.

Was pleased to work with you,

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

A perfect roof!

After interviewing seven roofing contractors, I finally decided to hire Veronica Roofing.
They arrived to give me the quote on time and also returned for a second visit to allow for the choice of shingles and other extras.
On the day agreed, the crew arrived on time, the old shingles were removed, some rotting panels were replaced, the replacement roof was replaced along with additional vents, (not originally quoted for but installed at no additional cost). In addition,
two of the newer high technology solar powered vents were installed at a very reasonable price!
Before our roof was replaced, a friend who had recently experienced a most unfortunate and expensive experience with an obviously inferior roofing company asked for Veronica's phone number and, believe me, they had his roof back in shape within an hour at a minimal cost!
Vlad also recommended a company specializing in soffits and eaves troughs who we also ultimately have hired. Excellent professionalism from both companies! This is the fourth roof in thirty five years and I only wish Veronica Roofing had replaced my first roof. Maybe the further three would not have been needed.
Thanks Vlad and Dmytro.

We are honored that you are chosen us,
We are very happy ,knowing that you are satisfied of your new beautiful roof,
Vlad and Dmytro

Jacques in Toronto
Jacques in Toronto

Responsive and Professional

Vlad and partner were prompt in responding to our call for a very small job: replacing the roof of our pool hut. A quote was quickly provided, and the work completed in short order two days later, as we had agreed. The workplace was kept clean throughout with great attention to keeping all debris out of the pool located just a few feet away. An extra roof vent was included at no additional cost. I highly recommend Veronica Roofing for reliable, professional work.

Jacques,
The happy customer is our priority!

roof repairs

Veronica roofing came (within hours of my call) to repair a flat roof which had a leak. They were very thorough and addressed every possible issue. They came more recently for maintenance work on the main roof. They took extensive photos and explained each issue. They completed the repairs promptly and were very professional, and a pleasure to deal with.

We just do our job !!!

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Great job and service

The service was great from start to finish. They went up to the roof to look at the issue, came down with pictures and made me fully aware of the scope of work required. I was impressed with their honesty and attention to detail. The guys were very quick to provide a quote, and even included the shed without me asking. The quote was very competitive. Vlad took the time to get back to my numerous shingles questions, came by to explain a few things personally, and helped us decide on both the brand and colour. The work was done very quickly and professionally. The colour of the shingles worked out perfectly. Vlad let us know what to expect a few days after some rainfalls. Dymytro was quick to offer assistance should any questions come up. The crew cleaned everything up beautifully; which is no small task given the work done. Again, very professional and just a nice bunch of guys as well. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Fast, Efficient, and Professional

I needed prompt attention to repair some loose and missing shingles on my roof. I used HomeStars to solicit quotes; Veronica Roofing responded immediately and was at my house at 8:00 am the next morning. Vlad and Dymytro were pleasant, professional, and knew what they were doing. They quickly diagnosed my problems and gave me a quote on the spot. They did the work immediately, including fixing a couple previous repairs that were not done up to standard. The work was done well, the pricing was very fair, and their service was excellent.

it was pleasure to work with you,

initial1340
initial1340

Excellent roofing

My roof was over 12 years old and it was time I got it replaced, I called a few roofing companies in Vaughan, but the most professional roofing company was Veronica Contracting Inc.
I did the contract them to complete the job and I am very satisfied with the Veronica Contracting Inc. They finished the roof in two days and it looks great. 5 stars for a job well done. Thank you so much.
So now, I will be the one who recommends these guys to anyone looking for a professional roofing company, very courteous and they took out the time to explain the different shingle options and pricing options.

Was pleased work with you,

More about Veronica Contracting Inc

Welcome to Veronica Roofing INC
Honest, reliable and committed to doing the job right.
We will give you our experienced insight so that you will have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Call us to discuss what is possible.