Ageless Hardwood Flooring

Ageless Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Ageless Hardwood Flooring

Laureta Mene in Etobicoke
Laureta Mene in Etobicoke

New hardwood flooring installation, re-finishing to match the existing and basement staircase...!

I hired Ageless Hardwood Flooring to remove old carpeting from the second floor including the staircase that lead to it and install unfinished hardwood (strip flooring) to one of the bedrooms upstairs because the adjacent hallway and the rest of the bedrooms had old strip flooring and I wanted to match the floors. The complete job included finishing (sanding,filling,staining and finishing),the newly installed hardwood in the bedroom plus existing hardwood in two other bedrooms , hallway and staircase in order to make the match. The end result is beautiful! You can not tell which is the old and the new installed hardwood! The staircase that lead to the basement looks beautiful in itself and the colour match with the existing basement floors!I am really happy with the job and the reasonable price.I highly recommend Kosta and his team to family and friends!! Thank you Ageless Hardwood Flooring! Laureta Mene

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Hardwood Installation and Custom Color

Ageless Hardwood Flooring did the removal of laminate and installed new hardwood floors with a custom color for my home and they did an amazing job. Kosta was able to custom create the color I wanted to match the esthetic of my house. The finished work really brought out the beauty in the grains of the wood. All my friends and family love the new floors. I get soo many compliments on my floors and it has definitely raised the value of my home. The company’s services and professionalism was well worth the investment.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working on your house.
Thanks for the business.

Regards Kosta

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Vinyl and laminate flooring

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the great workmanship and professional advice and installation of our vinyl and laminate flooring. We started with the vinyl flooring and were so impressed and ecstatic at the excellent job done that it wasn’t even a question that we were having Kosta back to do our laminate flooring. We would recommend Kosta and Ageless Hardwood Flooring to everyone. I give them a 10+ rating, unbelievable customer service, care and cleanliness after the job was done that we had very little to do. Thanks so much

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your business.

Regards, Kosta.

More about Ageless Hardwood Flooring

Ageless Hardwood Flooring specializes in Hardwood floor installations, sanding, color staining, finishing, Laminate installations, Vinyl click, stairs, glue down floors and many more!