Freya Home Interiors

Reviews for Freya Home Interiors

Rochelle in Calgary
Rochelle in Calgary

Bedroom Decoration

Freya’s work is incredible! Her style is awesome and her customer service, listening-skills and ability to deliver what you both want and need (on budget) is very impressive! I plan to work with her over and over again!

Thank you, Rochelle!

Sidney Omelon in Calgary
Sidney Omelon in Calgary

The most gorgeous beautiful interior decorating possible! At amazing prices!

I was lucky enough to be referred to Freya by a facebook friend, I was overwhelmed with too much on my hands and a whole home to decorate and I admittedly have NO CLUE about design or colour or furniture or whatever- you name it. I had never hired a decorator in my life. I interviewed about 12 different people before I met Freya and I was immediately impressed with her professionalism and knowledge and perseverence and people skills (ie dealing with my slightly picky difficult hubby in a gently non abrasive way which coerces him to politely make the right decisions,,,,,) And me being flighty and stressed. She started me with a really incredible online software tool that shows you many different options of room decor and asks you to pick your favourite. Not only does it give her an incredible and detailed sense of what you are looking for, but it was FUN. Then we met in person and went thru magazines, once again to get a sense of what we want. Then she showed up only about 6 times in person, bringing carloads of incredible stuff to fill my rooms and VOILA I have a home now that looks like it belongs in Home and Gardens magazine. And Im not even bragging unnecessarily, Ive been told that from all guests so far and my neighbours are clamouring to hire Freya as well, deservedly so. I dont know for sure the hourly pricing available for future clients, I believe it depends on the scope and demands but just between you and me, I paid only $30 per hour which is a tiny fraction of what most decorators charge, and I guarantee there is NO way even the most famous names in decorating in this country (ie James MacIntyre, who charges $200 per hour) could have made me more happy this these results. I will add before and after photos as soon as I figure out how to work my computer, sorry Im not very savvy. Once you see these shots you will agree Freya is a miracle worker.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. I've loved working with you to create a beautiful space, suited to you!

More about Freya Home Interiors

Interior Decorating & Real Estate Staging. Consulting, shopping, decorating, colour consults and more. Options for every budget and space, personalized just for you. More at: freyahomeinteriors. com