Mississauga Interlocking

Interlocking Stone
Mississauga Interlocking

Reviews for Mississauga Interlocking

2 reviews Ajax, ON

Wooden deck out new interlock in

Mississauga Interlocking, thank you for the great job installing my new interlock along the back and side of my home. After having a wooden deck for several years it was time for a facelift. Anthony had a concise interview with me where he gathered the scope of the project for my 4000 sq ft backyard. I had several questions that needed answering before deciding to move forward. Anthony took his time to address them all and came back with a price and plan I couldn't say no to. Like life, every project has its ups and downs, but I was really impressed that no matter the issue Anthony was there to see that it was addressed.
If you're looking for a company you can trust with your interlocking needs, I recommend giving Anthony at Mississauga Interlocking a call.

Vic

Thank you working with you was great, your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Driveway Extension

Anthony from Mississauga Interlocking was very professional right from the time we contacted him to give us a quote. His crew is very committed and knowledgeable, always on time and working hard. Every time they would encounter an issue, they would consult with me before moving on and keeping me updated as the project progressed. They are passionate about what they are doing and that shows in the quality of their work. We had to make some minor adjustments on our interlocking few weeks after the project was finished and Anthony was kind enough to make the adjustments free of charge.
We will definitely retain him again for future projects, and would highly recommend him to others.

Thank you Fahad, we stand behind our quality of workmanship! It was a pleasure working with you & your wife. Look forward to helping you in the near future - Cheers!

liisa92
liisa92

Patio Interlocking Landscape

Working with Tony was great! I would highly recommend their work. They were very professional and passionate about the trade. I plan on doing my driveway next year and will hire them to do my job. Thank you cheers

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure working for you. Enjoy your beautiful Patio - Cheers!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Backyard Patio

A very professional job that the entire crew has done for my backyard patio, clean and neat. We are very satisfied and very impressed with their knowledge and passion in their trade. When I am ready to do the other side of my backyard, they will be the one and no one else to do the job.

Thank you Carmen working with you was great! Enjoy your beautiful new patio & backyard - Cheers Tony

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Mississauga?