Maple Tree Flooring

Reviews for Maple Tree Flooring

Carol
Carol

Condo flooring replacement

Worst experience ever . I trusted this guy with my floor as I’m very busy . I specifically said I want a simple new floor . He got some cheap hand scrapped laminate floor , now my unit looks like Simone has been hammering the floor . He left his dirty hands prints all over the freshly painted wall .broke the door of my stove , the dishwasher is not secured like it used to . The quarter round wash poorly done . Just really bad work .when I confronted him about the issues , he totally denied the damage . He promised to email me an invoice but never did . I won’t recommend the company or their workmanship .

Sellathurai
Sellathurai
1 review Ajax, ON

Whole house Hardwood Flooring installation

Work was clean. I was satisfied with his work in my Brampton, ON house that I called him again to do my parents house in Ajax. I've seen other companies and their transition pieces were horrible. These guys used one of the new hardwood panels and did a clean cut transition which looks flawless. If you want reference call me. Highly recommended

Shehroze h.
Shehroze h.

Basement flooring

I just got my basement flooring done by maple tree flooring, they did an execellent job. The price per sq ft was competitive with other flooring company’s but provided a fast and excellent service. They take there time with the small details to give you the best results in your flooring. I highly recommend them For anyone looking for a clean finish on there hardwood flooring at a competitively low prices.

jssudan
jssudan

Hardwood flooring

He has a good attention to detail, does quality good effort and has good customer service and perfect communication. We enjoyed the transition from our tiles to his hardwood work.

sheila.bashir
sheila.bashir

We decided to renovate and redo all of our hardwood in our home.

-I was beyond pleased with the level of professionalism presented by shabbir and his team. Maple tree flooring is a company I would highly recommend. Shabbir explained the different types of hardwoods and which one would best suit our needs especially with a small child. He ensured that the job was done within the timeframe he presented (matter of days). I have referred this company to our family members and they too were pleased. I give maple tree flooring a 5 star rating and thank them for all of their hard work and dedication towards customer experience. Thank you! Sheila.

Ayele_hi
Ayele_hi

Flooring

He was amazing! He got done the job so fast. I would recommend to family and friends.

More about Maple Tree Flooring