Maple Tree Flooring

Jakes
Jakes
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Hardwood floor installation

Excellent job done. Very professional service. Floor looks amazing. No regrets. I would recommend this provider to anyone looking for installation of hardwood flooring.

Carmel
Carmel
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Hardwood installation

We had a large flooring project that would result in two thirds of the house being renovated. After many trips to various ‘big box’ stores and not receiving answers to our questions it was recommended we try Maple Tree Flooring. Within a day we had Shabir at the house with many samples and ideas for flooring based on our existing decor. Shabir patiently measured and offered us an extremely competitive price. The installation was scheduled for the following Monday (few days). Dreading the disruption, we were pleasantly surprised. The team were barely noticed. They were cautious of the pets and worked around our hectic work schedules. The work was completed faster than we expected. The work was outstanding. Excellent service from start to finish and better pricing than the big box stores.

Luis.moncada777
Luis.moncada777

Hardwood floor install

Hey i gota say maple tree flooring are the best installer out there. My house had round nosin. When he finished the job the cuts were perfect and his crew did amazing job. I would highly recommend maple tree flooring for your flooring install

thanks Luis maple tree flooring is looking forward with working with you again

paulsingh962
paulsingh962

Flooring installation

This contractor provided service that went up and beyond my expectations. Very professional and respectful of the home owner. He did a very clean job and did not leave any mess behind. I would highly recommend him for any flooring work.

thanks paul maple tree flooring is looking forward with working with you again

Navpreetsaroya97
Navpreetsaroya97

Hardwood installation

They doo excellent work , got very nice team and clean the site properly after they finished. I would recommend MAPLE TREE FLOORING to everyone if you want the quality installation of floor.

thanks from maple tree flooring

Carol
Carol

Condo flooring replacement

Worst experience ever . I trusted this guy with my floor as I’m very busy . I specifically said I want a simple new floor . He got some cheap hand scrapped laminate floor , now my unit looks like Simone has been hammering the floor . He left his dirty hands prints all over the freshly painted wall .broke the door of my stove , the dishwasher is not secured like it used to . The quarter round wash poorly done . Just really bad work .when I confronted him about the issues , he totally denied the damage . He promised to email me an invoice but never did . I won’t recommend the company or their workmanship .

Dear Carol,

As the owner of Maple Tree Flooring, I welcome reviews to provide evidence of my commitment to quality as well help make improvements so that future customers may benefit. Allow me to address your concerns.
When we were discussing the pros and cons of your chosen tile, I suggested you to come to the store to discuss other options. While interested, you confirmed that you were quite busy and that the tile you had already chosen was okay. Carol, my future projects depend on my current projects and don't see my projects are transactional but the start of many projects and possibly referrals.
I consider my communication style very approachable.  When approached about other damage, I truthfully not responsible.
Carol, we're ready to resolve this issue.  Please reach out to us so that we may discuss further.
Best always, Shabbir

Sellathurai
Sellathurai
1 review Ajax, ON

Whole house Hardwood Flooring installation

Work was clean. I was satisfied with his work in my Brampton, ON house that I called him again to do my parents house in Ajax. I've seen other companies and their transition pieces were horrible. These guys used one of the new hardwood panels and did a clean cut transition which looks flawless. If you want reference call me. Highly recommended

thanks arun maple tree flooring is looking forward with working with you again

Shehroze h.
Shehroze h.

Basement flooring

I just got my basement flooring done by maple tree flooring, they did an execellent job. The price per sq ft was competitive with other flooring company’s but provided a fast and excellent service. They take there time with the small details to give you the best results in your flooring. I highly recommend them For anyone looking for a clean finish on there hardwood flooring at a competitively low prices.

thanks sheroz maple tree flooring is looking forward with working with you again

jssudan
jssudan

Hardwood flooring

He has a good attention to detail, does quality good effort and has good customer service and perfect communication. We enjoyed the transition from our tiles to his hardwood work.

thanks jazzy maple tree flooring is looking forward with working with you again

sheila.bashir
sheila.bashir

We decided to renovate and redo all of our hardwood in our home.

-I was beyond pleased with the level of professionalism presented by shabbir and his team. Maple tree flooring is a company I would highly recommend. Shabbir explained the different types of hardwoods and which one would best suit our needs especially with a small child. He ensured that the job was done within the timeframe he presented (matter of days). I have referred this company to our family members and they too were pleased. I give maple tree flooring a 5 star rating and thank them for all of their hard work and dedication towards customer experience. Thank you! Sheila.

maple tree flooring appreciate review and looks forward to working with you again

More about Maple Tree Flooring