Got Dust Duct Cleaning

acorniffe
acorniffe
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning

Shane was very professional. Came on time, explained the whole process. Took before and after pics. Cleaned up great. Was a great experience. Would highly recommend Shane to anyone looking to have their ducts cleaned.

Hi Audrey - Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! I look forward to serving you again in the future.

rony31 in Whitby
rony31 in Whitby
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Great Service

Shane was very responsive and accommodating. I was at work during the service but my wife was home with our newborn baby and he gave us all the recommendations for preparation beforehand. Service was great and timely and he makes sure to show you before and after photos of your ducts. A+.

Hi Rony - Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Shirley
Shirley
1 review Pickering, ON

Duct cleaning

Shane from Got Dust Duct Cleaning was amazing!! He was very punctual, courteous, friendly and hard working. I am extremely satisfied with the job that was done on my air ducts and the great price that was offered. He walked me through all the details of the service and the benefits of everything he was doing. He spent a great deal of time and effort ensuring all the vents were properly covered and cleaned through and showed me before and after pictures of the job he had done. My ducts were spotless. I would HIGHLY recommend Shane and would definitely use him again in the future!!

Hi Shirley - Thank you for the awesome review! I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Guy S.
Guy S.

Dryer Vent and Duct Cleaning

Shane was very polite, explained in detail the duct cleaning process, and showed me how dirty my ducts were. In addition to the duct cleaning Shane noticed that my ac coil drain line was clogged and fixed it for me. Shane exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend him!

Hi Guy - Thank you for sharing your positive experience! I look forward to serving you again in the future.

peter chomsky in Kitchener
peter chomsky in Kitchener
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct cleaning

Had my duct cleaned before but never a good a this the guy is worth every penny hell be back in 3 years cause of pets very good work ty peterchomsky

Hi Peter - Thank you for sharing your positive experience! I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Karl
Karl

HVAC Duct Cleaning and Dryer

Shane was very personable, didn't take issue with the many many questions I had, took his time to explain what he was doing, respected our home. I will refer him to friends and use him again

Hi Karl - Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Much appreciated. I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Lance in Toronto
Lance in Toronto

clean air ducts

It was a pleasure working with Shane. He did a great job and I would definitely recommend his services. He arrived on time and took care to protect our house and made sure everything was kept clean at all times.

Hi Lance - Thanks for sharing your positive experience! I appreciate the effort to share your experience with others on HomeStars.

diana888
diana888
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Duct cleaning

Friendly, Fantastic prices and Fast. I already told all my friends and my neighbor about their services. We got photos of the job done and everything was sanitized nicely with thyme and lemon scent.

Hi Diana - Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience and also for the referrals. Thanks Shane.

Melanie from Toronto
Melanie from Toronto

I have improved air flow!

Shane is very conscientious. He was thorough and left everything as he found it. He explained everything to me. He showed me the debris left in one of my air returns by another duct cleaning service. He removed it and all of a sudden the back of the house was warmer than it had been! I believe you can hire him worry-free.

Hi Melanie - Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I am glad I could remove what other companies had left behind and improve the air flow through out your home. Thanks Shane

Leslie
Leslie

Cleaned all ducts and dryer vent

Shane was referred to me by a friend at work. Shane was very easy to deal with, he provided all details of what is covered in the duct cleaning and sanitization and even cleans your dryer vent as well. The service takes approximately 3 hours so plan accordlingly, this allows Shane to complete a thorough job. We had a challenge with our duct work and air return which Shane pointed out, so we can bring in an HVAC company to have it looked at. Thanks again Shane

Hi Leslie - Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience, I really appreciate it. I look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks Shane

More about Got Dust Duct Cleaning