Margaret's Cleaning Services

JJRealtyLuxuryHomes in Oshawa
JJRealtyLuxuryHomes in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cleaning Required After A Renovation

Finished a renovation and needed the entire home to be cleaned, a lot of paint needed to be removed and extra cleaning was required to get the house ready for a sale, Margaret and her team came in with short notice and worked miracles, I was so shocked and amazed how the home looked when they finished, without their cleaning services we would not have been able to sell the property and show its true potential. Thank you from the JJRealty Team, we will be using your service again very soon. I was very satisfied and gave Margaret a tip for her hard work. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again for any future cleaning services.

glad we could help now sell that beautiful house to someone so they can start a new beginning....

M Riendeau in Oshawa
M Riendeau in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing sparkling clean!

Margaret does an amazing, thorough clean and wants to make sure you’re happy with her service. I love coming home to a house that is sparkling clean and smells so wonderful! I’d highly recommend Margaret and her team! Terrific clean, wonderful personality, and great attention to detail! We have 2 cats and a dog and Margaret is great with them too! Thanks Margaret! (Michelle & Brian)

thank you and i love your pets as much as i love to sparkle your home

J in Pickering
J in Pickering
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Very thorough and professional

I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Margaret and her team!! Always a great job. Always professional. Highly recommend! My house always sparkles after they have been to clean.

thank you we love to sparkle your home

D
D
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Happy Customer

Margaret has definitely provided a service that has allowed me to enjoy my family knowing my house is sparkling clean. Her staff Danielle and Gina were so delightful and compensating to my needs and requests. What a wonderful job ladies! Thank you Margaret for sending your team members who did an amazing job! Definitely recommend Margaret's Cleaning!

thank you for your great review. We love to sparkle your home

ToniaMckay in Oshawa
ToniaMckay in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sparkling Is her specialty

I have been using Margaret’s cleaning services from day 1 and she has always made our home sparkle! Her girls are wonderful too, I love coming home to a clean fresh smelling house!! Never disappointed and price is well worth it! Having the extra time with my family or free time for me has been wonderful!! Thank you again for always doing a 5 star ⭐️ job!!!

thank you Tonia and Jimmy thank you for your review and we will continue doing what we love

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

House cleaning

Friendly staff. Reliable. Dependable. Great for my busy family! I love that I don't have to use one of my weekend days cleaning my house, I can spend it with my family!

Thank you for the review..This is why i started this businesss was to help busy families spend more time together...

House cleaner

Margaret's cleaning service is amazing, she communicates with her clients, does top notch work and always shows up on time. She makes my house sparkle from top to bottom every single time and is super pleasant when coordinating schedules and interacting. If you need a good, in depth clean, she is your girl.

thank you for your review we love to sparkle your home and i neliene that communication is the key.. Thank you again for the glowing review and we will continue what we love to do..

Ali in Oshawa
Ali in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Professional and dependable

Margeret takes great pride in her work. She has great customer service and they do a good job. It’s always so nice to come back after a long day of work to a clean home. My kids love it also!

thank you for your review we love to sparkle your home. Thank you for your allowing us to do what we love to do..

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Professional home cleaning.

Margret’s cleaning services is very professional yet friendly. They provide very good service. I would recommend them with no hesitation!
They are prompt and get the job done quick so I don’t need to pay for any wasted time.

thank you we love to sparkle your home. Thank you for the review and we look forward to continue sparkling for you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great service

We have been using Margret’s team for about 6 months in the office, they are very efficient and punctual, last month we started to use their services at home, they are great.

And by the way the rates are reasonable too.

thank you Ahmed and Rem we love to sparkle your office and your home.

More about Margaret's Cleaning Services

Let us add some sparkle into your life! Affordable and efficient house cleaning based in Durham Region.

I am doing this so you can spend more time with your family and friends after a long day of your job. I have a variety of duties that I can help you with.
sweeping,mopping,cleaning fridges and stoves
laundry, making beds and .I have been cleaning houses for years and have the ability to do a great job a job you will be satisfied with people say I do more than I am asked.