Post-Modern Design: Tiling And Renovations

jessie_bahrey
jessie_bahrey
1 review Port Moody, BC

Bathroom renovation

Paul was the best contractor I’ve ever hired. He was able to give me an estimate 3 days after I first called him. He did amazing work and was a general contractor for the other jobs, like plumbing and glass and counter tops, which saved me time and money. He also cleaned up every day, so when I came home I didn’t have to vacuum. He picked up all my plumbing and tiles which was extremely helpful. The finished product is beautiful and I highly recommend his work. I would trust him to do any job in my home with the highest quality and attention to detail. I’ve handed out his cards many times and will continue to do so.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We really appreciate thebpossitive review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we are happy to come help any way we can.

Bodnarus f.
Bodnarus f.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tiling of renovated bathroom backsplash and tub surround.

Paul was polite, on time and on budget.
We had a lot of small tiles and dark grout and uneven walls and he made it all look great.
Would hire him again!

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and I would be happy to any time again

Jim a.
Jim a.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Bath to walk in shower

We found Paul to be very talented and conciencous. He went out of his way ensure that we were satisfied. He is a credit to your organization.

Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing from you again.

e.marco
e.marco
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen backsplash and fireplace tiling

We were extremely satisfied with the entire process. The planning, work and clean up were painless and efficient. Most importantly, they asked important questions so they would exactly understand what end-product we wanted. This paired with a superb attention to detail means I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your possitive review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again.

fcarr
fcarr
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Entrance, Laundry, Den and Ensuite Bathroom

Paul and his crew were professional and worked hard. They showed up on time, worked through any issues that came up and left the site clean each day. All work was completed as agreed, I have recommended Paul many times.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate the possitive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you out and we would love to again any time.

More about Post-Modern Design: Tiling And Renovations

Welcome to Post-Modern Design: Tiling and Renovations. We're Specializing in tile and stone for both new builds and renovations. We do custom design tile work as well as tile repairs, leaky showers or bathtubs that needs cleaning and re- sealing/silicone. Contact us today to book your appointment.