Jp Mechanical Contractors Inc

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garburator replacement

Graham did a great job replacing my garburator. He was on time, finished within his time estimate and spent time to explain the warranty and modes of operation. I'd highly recommend Graham for any plumbing projects.

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to be of service.

Craig  and Barb Skarupa in Saint Albert
Craig and Barb Skarupa in Saint Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Kitchen and bathroom

Graham from JP has been in our home twice in the past month to complete repairs in our kitchen and bathroom. He was very professional, courteous, timely and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. We would highly recommend JP for both repairs and renovations.

Thank you for your review. We're happy to be of service.

Cts
Cts
1 review St. Albert, AB

Bathroom renovation

JP did an excellent job on our massive 5 piece bathroom reno. They are very professional and organized. I recommend them all the time to other people.

Thank you for your review and your recommendations. We enjoyed helping make your project a success!

wagarmb
wagarmb
1 review St. Albert, AB

Toilet install - short notich

Toilet needed replacing after my toddler jammed it up bad. Graham worked with me over the phone with texts and pics to choose toilet I wanted and came right over for the install. It was easier for us to pay him for toilet he picked up as my toddler was being a maniac, and he didn’t upcharge me as bad as I thought for putting in the extra leg work. Cleaned up after himself and removed old toilet to the recycle yard. Did it same day which was unexpected as it was afternoon. Will use again, and would recommend highly. Thanks!

Thank you for your review. Always happy to help.

More about Jp Mechanical Contractors Inc

Welcome to JP Mechanical Contractors Inc. We serve both residential and commercial clients and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional work to provide you with satisfactory service.