Concrete Epoxy 101

Concrete Contractors
Vaughan ON L4K 1G6

Reviews for Concrete Epoxy 101

Great salesman, huge promises, Horrible experience

We had hired Sam for epoxy work on our front porch and garage floor. He was hired for a self-leveling concrete and flake system on our porch and our garage. What we got was a headache.

Sam was a great salesman, that I would have to admit. But that's where his skills stop. We were promised that the work would be completed in 3 days, and would have full warranty on the system. After ten days only the porch was completed. During these 10 days, he would show up for a couple of hours to do the job claiming it is too hot. Truth came out eventually that he was at another job; while keeping us inconvenient and the place looking a mess all the while. One day we noticed he came to work while his associate brought a lounger to sleep on the driveway . Finally Sam showed up an hour and half late, he complained about how much work this is and what is and is not covered under warranty (which was the complete opposite from his sales pitch), we ended up firing him from the contract with half of the money given as a deposit. In the end the work done on the porch was so bad that it started to discolour after a couple of days. We had to hire someone else to redo the porch and garage. Outside of the garage and porch Sam had left the surrounding area so messy with epoxy, flakes and concrete marks on our driveway and pattern concrete - some we could not clean unfortunately.

It's really unfortunate how some people really abuse this system for personal gain. This is the third fake review I have received from this character.
This review system is so people can actually share experiences they have had and try and let other home owners know and be aware of bad contractors or good contractors. Very disappointing.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Floor Epoxy

Sam and his team are some of the nicest people I have ever worked with. They are very courteous and accommodating, did a bang up job for my garage floor that had since been praised by a number of my neighbours. The entire project is very clear from start to finish, with follow ups to ensure the job is done to our satisfaction. Thank you Sam, I would recommend your team to anyone anyday!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Thank you from our entire team and thank you for business. We enjoyed working for you. You are a gentleman! Thanks from the entire team!

Concrete polishing

I had my store polished by this company. It turned out great. On time and on budget.

Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. You're a gentleman!

Amazing !!

Sam and his crew has done an impeccable job of the floor in our garage. We are very happy with the finish and I’d highly recommend these guys to anyone who is thinking of getting their concrete polished! Thank you!!

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Great service!

Sam was very professional from beginning to end. The project finished on time and budget

Thank you for your lovely words. We really do try and do our very best on every job. It was a pleasure working for you!

As promised!

Sam came in on the same day as I called and provided me with a quote. He was patient with all my questions and responded in a way that I can understand. We made the deal that day with my timeline in mind.
The work was handed over early and he kept all his promises. One of the best contractor experiences I have had.
I strongly recommend this company!!

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you.
We will keep in touch!

Silent Reviewer
Silent Reviewer

Great Job

Sam and his crew did an awesome and efficient job with my Garage. I couldn't be more satisfied and 100% recommend him and his team! From the moment they arrived to the moment they left, I was impressed with their work and their professional approach!

Hi Jordan,

You're very kind for your thoughtful words. We were more than happy to provide you with acceptor all service as we always try. We love you and your family. Thanks for the opportunity.

Bala in Toronto
Bala in Toronto

Garage Floor

Sam and his crew repaired all the cracks on the garage floor and finished with epoxy coating. They also hand grind our front porch floor and applied epoxy.  Sam was very courteous, informative and completed the projects within the agreed time-frame. He helped us to select the appropriate epoxy system and color for the garage and the porch. We are extremely pleased with the new floors which look very elegant. We thank Sam and his crew for the excellent job and without any hesitation would recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words Bala!
It was a real pleasure working for you.
I hope you enjoy your garage for many years to come!

mary in Newmarket
mary in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

garage floor

my garage floor never had so many praises, it looks amazing , thanks to Sam and his team. Job well done guys!! Sam is very proffesional and reliable , he address your concerns,and retuns phone calls quickly . will certainly recommend this co. Thank you guys ! Mary&Albert

Hi Mary and Albert,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was really a pleasure working for you guys. We miss you already!

Sam,

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

polished concrete in a basement

Sam and his crew are great at what they do. From the initial consultation to the final product, they were great to work with. The saying is that you will never get on-time, on-budget and great work but Sam and his crew defied that stereotype and delivered all three. No hesitation in recommending them to everyone!

Thanks for your kind words Joanne. Your basement had excellent concrete and the guys before us did a phenomenal job pouring the slab.
You were really kind and understanding with us and you were really a pleasure to work for.
Thank you!

More about Concrete Epoxy 101

We provide clients with high-tech concrete polishing and protective coating solutions that don’t break the bank. Here are some of the pillars we rest ourselves upon:

-Affordable Prices