Concrete Epoxy 101

Reviews for Concrete Epoxy 101

abbas_i1996
abbas_i1996

Polished concrete

Sam was great from beginning to end, he was very easy to communicate with and got the job done on time. In addition to the work being completed on time Sam came back to fix a scuff from another contractor. “Concrete epoxy 101” kept its promise and delivered great results!

It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for your hospitality!

Vera
Vera

concrete epoxy the garage floor

My garage floor had oil stains, cracks and chipped concrete. Concrete Epoxy 101 (Sam) sanded the garage floor and filed in the cracks and chipped areas. When they finished the work the garage now looks new again, what a difference!! I would highly recommend them, Sam is very knowledgeable about the procedure and does not take any short cuts.

It was a pleasure working for you! Thanks for the best bread I've ever tasted. You didn't take any shortcuts there:)

Michael
Michael

Home renovation

Had my main floor polished. Sam was excellent, punctual and professional. I am extremely happy with the quality of work. Would definitely work with Sam again!

Thanks for your hospitality and it was a pleasure working for you!

Michael K.
Michael K.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Repair

Our driveway was very poorly done a year ago (bad concrete pour etc). Sam has done an outstanding job resurfacing and sealing/ staining for a great price. Friendly, professional and RELIABLE. I highly recommend him to anyone in the market for concrete work.

Robyn and Michael it was my pleasure working with you guys! I'm happy to see you guys so pleased with our work. Thanks for the hospitality!

xbennyx31
xbennyx31

Concrete polishing

Sam and his crew were very polite!
They kept there promise about the finished product and I am very confident in recommending there services to everyone. I had my basement polished and it looks amazing. Thanks to the entire staff!

Thank you Ben! It was a pleasure working for you!

AC
AC

Finishing concrete floor

I had my concrete floor finished by Concrete Epoxy 101. The work done was great. They were great at answering all my questions before I agreed to do the work. The finished product was everything I expected. Very happy! Thank you!

Thanks AC!
You were a pleasure to work for. I'm glad we were able to work together and create something really nice!

paulsimmons900 in Vaughan
paulsimmons900 in Vaughan

concrete polishing

The guys were very professional. The communication was amazing!
They finished there job on time and on budget. There team came in the same day and gave us a quote and we agreed on a start date right away.
Everything on time and 5 star service. Thanks Sam and the crew!

Thanks PAUL for your wonderful words. It was a pleasure working for you. I hope your puppy is doing well! I'll be sure to keep in touch!

More about Concrete Epoxy 101

We provide clients with high-tech concrete polishing and protective coating solutions that don’t break the bank. Here are some of the pillars we rest ourselves upon:

-Affordable Prices