Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Petun Flooring

rpenmetsa
rpenmetsa

Basement flooring

Great work by abi, very transparent, very punctual,very dedicated guy. Finished my basement floring in 5 hours.

It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for hospitality.
Very polite and friendly.

JIT
JIT

Basement Flooring Project

Petun Flooring did an outstanding job on our basement flooring project. The crew was courteous, prompt, and paid close attention to detail. We were pleased with the entire staff, from sales to install, that we are ready to bring them back to install new flooring in our new house.

It was a pleasure to work with you.
Thanks

scottgubbels
scottgubbels
1 review Burlington, ON

Flooring underpad

Excellent pricing on their products. Cheaper than even the big box stores. Will be one of the first business I will go to in the future.

Thanks Scott,
Enjoy your floor.

laminate in Waterloo
laminate in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Hardwood / Carpet

We have not previously submitted a review because we could not give an unqualified excellent review. The quality of the laminate flooring and the workmanship was very good but the problem was with the carpet installation. We thought we were dealing with Petun Flooring only but it turned out that the person who came along was with another company. There was an obvious language barrier with this person [ which we do not condemn him for as he did his best ] However, on installation day the installers did not want to move the furniture- my wife was home alone and could not move the heavy bedroom furniture and the stairs were not cut to the right width. To the company's credit both of these problems were corrected at no cost to us. I would suggest that Abi should supervise the whole project to eliminate these types of issues. He can, of course, subcontract the carpet supply and install if he wishes. To sum up, in the end we are happy with both the quality of the products and the price. In order to recommend the company to someone else, however, we would have to know that steps were taken to prevent the same issues happening again.

You are absoloutly right I have to superwise the subcontractors. Thank you for your review and your honesty. I was not aware of your problem you are having at that time. I wish I knew that beacause your wife called me and I came to install the transitions while the carpet guy was there and your wife did not tell me anything. At least, I could solve this issue over there and I could make you more happier.
I am glad you are happy with my company's product and our workmanship. I always do my best.
Thank you so much.

alyssabtimm in Kitchener
alyssabtimm in Kitchener

Flooring Install

We had Abi come in to install new laminate in the upstairs of our home. The floors are beautiful and the work was very well done. It was all completed in the one day that he promised and they cleaned up after their job was done. We only ever get compliments when people see our new floor.

It is good to see our costumer is happy.
Thank you Alyssa.

Mario
Mario

Floor installation

Abi and his crew did a fantastic job on the first contract. We are definitely using them again later in the year

I am happy to work with you and thank you for your hospitality

Hamilton
Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Vinyl Plank Flooring

Abi was great to deal with. Gave us a super competitive price on NAF Aquafloor vinyl plank flooring with delivery. Answered all my questions (as I was installing myself). Super easy to work and in the end I'd count myself a satisfied customer.

I do my best for my costumers
You are very kind

jsweeney100
jsweeney100
1 review New Dundee, ON

1300 feet of new flooring.

The guys were very professional did a great job. The product that they use we've had no issues whatsoever and it looks great

Thanks
I am behind my job and my products

jumanaspoenlein
jumanaspoenlein

Flooring

Abi was amazing. He completed the flooring throughout our house in a timely manner. Even after payment if we had any issues he was there to uphold his warranty. He worked well with other contractors and completed the job on time. Thank you!!

Thanks Jumana,
Enjoy your floor.

juliana
juliana
1 review Waterloo, ON

laminate flooring

Excellent service in terms of time and quality. This is the second time we work with them. I would definitely recommend this company.

I always do my best for my costumers

More about Petun Flooring

Why Choose Us
We’re happy to help in the purchase
The quality is our goal
We are awesome people to meet
We are honest flooring contractor
We offer reasonable price
We are your local flooring company

Laminate, vinyl floor supply and installation. Baseboard supply and installation.
Laminate and vinly stairs installation.