Avalanche Mechanical

Review for Avalanche Mechanical

John S in Edmonton
John S in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replaced furnace and installed an a/c cased coil

I had 5 quotes performed by various companies all for the same model and Kevin came in the lowest by over 20%.

He removed my old furnace and installed a new one along with a case coil for when I get a/c. I watched him the whole time. Was very genuine and knew what he was doing! Answered all questions I had. I would definitely recommend!

Hi John, thank you for your feedback and for trusting us to install your furnace.
Regards,
Avalanche Mechanical

More about Avalanche Mechanical

Avalanche Mechanical provides friendly and affordable services in Edmonton and Surrounding areas. Our mission is to offer our customers the highest satisfaction, reliability and build a last long relationship with each of them.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!