LeBlanc Customs

Reviews for LeBlanc Customs

MMM2019
MMM2019

Handyman Repairs

Jay has gone above and beyond to help us with our new home. He has repaired/installed anything and everything including custom shelving units, toilets, eavestroughs, furniture, railings, etc. If he can’t find a product to solve a problem, he builds it himself. Jay is a reliable, hard worker: always arrives on time and works the whole time. I would 100% recommend him.

thank you kindly for the work and references! looking forward to the next project.

Ryan C.
Ryan C.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement reno

Jay and his team were very professional, detail oriented, quick, clean and on budget. Everything was perfect. It was an excellent experience working with them. Thank you!

thank you for the kind review.. the job was excellent because you were an excellent client.. cant wait for the next project!

javier
javier
1 review Milton, ON

Bathroom renovation

Awesome work! My bathroom looks amazing. Jay had great suggestions, and he kept within my budget. Easy and great company to work with. Will definitely use them again!

thank you for the opportunity and reference and I cant wait for the next project (big or small)

C. H.
C. H.

bathroom renovations

LeBlanc Customs - reliable, totally honest, always prompt!

In April, 2 upstairs bathrooms began to leak through to the main level of our home. A big and 2 month long process of repairs ensued.
The LeBlanc team came highly recommended to us, through a Home Inspection Company, in the neighborhood.

Prompt, calm, and totally reliable, the team assessed and discussed each step of the renovation with us, before ever moving forward. Options were suggested, trouble shooting discussed and next steps decided upon before work was done. At the end of each day, the team reviewed with us what had been done, and the plans for the next day.

Every day, the house was left in a clean and organized manner, when the Le Blanc team left, whether a week day or a weekend day!

We have, and will continue, to refer LeBlanc Customs to friends and family for any home renovations, inside or outside of a home.

C. H. Oakville, Ontario

thank you kindly for your positive words and I'm glad we were able to solve the plumbing issues while creating two bathrooms that are functional and modern!

Lawrence
Lawrence

kitchen renovation and downstairs bathroom renovation and

The work was done within budget, and each evening, the work in progress was very neat and tidy allowing us to go about our activities unfettered. Thank you for the work that you have done so far. We do look forward to having you now renovate and upgrade the upstairs bathroom in accordance with your various ideas that you have already suggested to us.

thank you kindly for the opportunity to update and customize your kitchen..
cant wait to start planning your next reno

Mario
Mario

Basement renovation and garage shelving

I have used LeBlanc Customs to renovate my basement. Jay and his crew were courteous, timely and kept the project on track. He kept me in the loop at all times and exceeded my expectations on the project. I would recommend LeBlanc for any work in and outside your home.

thank you kindly.. I cant wait to start the other side of the basement in the future!

Emily
Emily

Fence and shed installation

LeBlanc customs was recommended to me by my home inspector, so my expectations were quite high. I'm happy to say that they exceeded my expectations! I was on a tight deadline and LeBlanc customs managed to squeeze me in just before the winter weather hit. There were a couple of days that involved working in rain and even some snow, but it didn't stop them! What I like just as much as the quality of their work, is their innovation! We had a couple of issues we needed to solve, and LeBlanc customs came over and offered up some very cool solutions, which turned out great!

appreciate the kind review.. thank you for allowing me some creativity in providing you with a private but open space!

Ryan
Ryan

Basement reno

Redid my basement in a timely manner, showed up on time every day, even cleaned up daily so my house wasn't a dust storm. Would highly recommend to anyone

thank you for the opportunity to create a finished basement out of usable space

Janice
Janice

Complete Kitchen renovation

We were impressed with the work done. Workers were always on time and were meticulous when cleaning up after each day. When the project began various cost options were discussed extensively with us before making final decisions. We would recommend this company very highly.

cant wait to start the bathroom project
thanks again

More about LeBlanc Customs

Welcome to LeBlanc Customs, Residential Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Basement Renovation. Decks installation and building services in the spring and summer season. We specialize in full demolition, full framing, tiling, flooring, and anything with small to large custom renovations.

***

Contact us today to schedule a free onsite estimate.